WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG! This cant be good!

Go down

OMFG!  This cant be good! Empty Re: OMFG! This cant be good!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:11 pm

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Stupid_Motorcycle_Crash/#463
thats one of my favorites!

Especially since they are stunting together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:11 pm

I'll stick with 4 wheels, thank you!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:51 pm

The smart a$$ was only on one wheel but he was very stupid to do that in a place where traffic. When I see people like that on the highways I get pissed off because they give bikers a bad name and I ride. You will never see me on One wheel when I have the chioce of useing two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:55 pm

Blueyegal wrote:The smart a$$ was only on one wheel but he was very stupid to do that in a place where traffic. When I see people like that on the highways I get pissed off because they give bikers a bad name and I ride. You will never see me on One wheel when I have the chioce of useing two.

You need to see our local "cruzin" road. The bikers are absolutly nuts here! They'll ride wheelies for 2 blocks at 100mph lol. Theres tons of bikers that cruiz at speeds over 130 on a freakin 3 lane highway! its pretty ignorant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:37 pm

especially that dude with the gsxr1000 from that one week. i think he had a death wish!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:06 pm

SteviGX wrote:especially that dude with the gsxr1000 from that one week. i think he had a death wish!

haha Paul is one crazy dude! he flew by goin like 150! he was goin so fast i couldnt tell what it was... a indycar, a bike, or a jet lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down