WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:46 pm

been a minute since i posted up on here, I've had a really bad drug problem for a long time that i just took care of this week im 10 days in counting sober. One day at a time right. Plus I lost my first g/f of almost 7 years in the past 3 months. Well anyways since i dont have this $200+ debt to take care of weekly(thats not counting the g/f debt) now i went and bought a few things for the old pony!!!!!!

1.) I just ordered my lambo door hinges from quebec, canada they should be here Monday

2.) I got a new set of 1 piece chrome projectors with the cool lil blu angel eyes

3.) I got a new Alpine 9883 cd/mp3/wma player (my car got broke into about 3 weeks ago and they stole my radio w/ the radio bezel) good thing they didnt see that $549 JL Audio 500/1 in the back seat. TY JESUS!! they got the cheap kenwood instead gotta luv FLint.

4.) My dad order the Zr white paint to wet my car up in june. I was thinking about doing something different to make you guys jealous but it would take to much time and work for what i wanted. I was thinking a red bull blue gel coat paint job ( my dad paints boats and cars for a living.) Gel coat is that stuff you see on those badass Bass boats. Its like a metal flake paint job times 10. You would see it sparkle from 5 miles away. But my father convinced me it would be a lot of work. Almost a weeks worth of blocking and wet sanding, plus he was telling me it would only stick on a car for about 3-4 years before it would start peeling off. its mainly used on fiberglass apps.
so im going 2 tone black top and ZR bottom but with a couple extra coats of a premium clear.

5.) Eric is helping me find a new radio bezel since the thiefs took mine with the radio, I mean there wasnt even a broken piece on the floor, they took the whole damn piece. Lucky for me they left the ac controls and the top air vents were still intacted ( i dun know how that happened i thought they were connected to the radio bezel.)

But anyways moral of the story is when you hit rock bottom theres no where to go but up, and never fall for a girl that likes Gucci,and all that expensive bs. Evil or Very Mad Now i need a full time hobby to take my head off of the negaitive things in my life. What a better answer and investment then a mustang right?? And just so everyone knows i had a addiction to pills not crack or heroin or nothing crazy like that, so if anyone needs any advice about that type of stuff thats one thing i've been thru without meds to get off it. I learned 90% of addiction is mental, and growing up is a *****. I'll see you guys this summer fo SHO. :^dancer^: :^dancer^: :-guitar=: :*bait*: :*sword*:

- Justin A.K.a Dubz
Here's the theme for 08

jim jones ft. the bake up boys

the bake up boyz are from the one and only flintown, michigan

Back to top Go down

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Danstang Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:21 pm

I wish you some luck with all you've got going on! Keep your head up and be strong, man. approve
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:29 pm

Good luck man stay stong and keep your chin up

And great job so far

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:01 pm

Hopefully get to see ya soon

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:52 am

Glad to hear that you turned it around!!! hope to see all of you in a few.. keep it up Justin
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Sorry to hear the bad news.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:48 am

Glad to see you've made the turn for the better. Many don't make it that far.

Hope to see you at some of the tri-chapter events.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum