WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma got me tonight!

2 posters

Go down

Karma got me tonight! Empty Karma got me tonight!

Post by BraMas Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:14 pm

So I was pulling my enclosed trailer tonight and I was on a 2-lane 55-mph highway that has almost no where to pass. I was cruising about 60 and come up on a car doing 55 I thought no big deal I'll save a little gas cruising at the speed limit well every time this Girl talks to her friend she slows down to 50. So it gets very annoying because I'm pulling a pretty heavy load and it's not very easy to back to 55 when she does. So we finally come up on a section of the road that has a passing lane for a mile so I go to pass her on the left and she gets in front of me instead of staying Right like the Law requires her to do. And of course now the traffic that is behind me is passing on the right so I can't get around her. So I finally get next to her and I yell out the window get off the F'n road and keep going. When I get back over in the lane because the second one is ending I Made sure there was just enough room for me to get in:*whip*:
So a mile up the road I here this loud explosion and I assume I just lost a trailer tire so I pull off the side of the road. Only to get laughed out by 2 girls because I was such an ahole 2 min before :*bonk(: Moral of story don't yell at people on the road :*drive*: Very Happy

Karma got me tonight! 04-20-08_1921
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Karma got me tonight! Empty Re: Karma got me tonight!

Post by Danstang Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:15 am

Looks like you had fun today! Don't you just get burnt up when those other drivers get around like that?! Everything OK with the trailer (minus the tire)? Don't worry, she'll get her own one day--KARMA!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:25 am

Ya everything is fine. I pulled over before the tire started coming apart
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:35 am

WOW!! THAT SUX!!! Were you driving a truck???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:54 pm

WOW....

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:17 pm

I was pulling it with my Yukon. Tires wern't that old and I checked the pressure that morning :*kaboom*:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down