WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone.....

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone..... Empty Does anyone.....

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:18 pm

Hey guys, does anyone golf? I love to golf and so does AJ and I know David does too!
Anyone want to do a tee time sometime and have a lil fun? How about a Sunday morning or mid afternoon?

Back to top Go down

Does anyone..... Empty Re: Does anyone.....

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:41 pm

I used to... but i'm TERRIBLE!!!!! The best i've ever shot was a 109 hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:42 pm

I'm awful too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:51 pm

I use to but I haven't used my clubs in a good 4 years now. Although I still think it would be fun just to go to the course and hangout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:08 pm

haha I play... i shoot anywhere from 68-73 for 18...after i get the car ironed out im playing nonstop this summer, including a lot of tournaments, workin on goin pro this fall or next spring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:46 pm

C'mon guys, a few beers and a cart and to watch a chic rip a few is an awesome time!!! But... I do miss a few too, but is fun to see. We have blast no matter what and no judging.... just smiles and laughter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:49 pm

AladymeGT wrote:C'mon guys, a few beers and a cart and to watch a chic rip a few is an awesome time!!! But... I do miss a few too, but is fun to see. We have blast no matter what and no judging.... just smiles and laughter!

i'm down for some beer :^drunk^: hahahah, under age drinking.... :*bonk(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:58 pm

looks like it's just me and the 18 then! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:01 pm

I will be hanging at the course at the driving range for a while in the up coming weeks so get a hold of me before 5 and AJ after 5 and we can practice some shots to wale or wail on Wade

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:11 am

Im down Tyara! Im playing in the Ely Lilly Tourny sat morning but if you wanna cruise the links sunday afternoon, I could work that out Cool
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:37 am

i will be the cart driver thats about all i can do!!!!! i can't golf for the life of me but i sure can drive golf carts like no bodys business
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:21 am

COLE wrote:i will be the cart driver thats about all i can do!!!!! i can't golf for the life of me but i sure can drive golf carts like no bodys business

Is that so. I think I'm a fairly good cart driver. You want to line em up and settle it like men?

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:24 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:i will be the cart driver thats about all i can do!!!!! i can't golf for the life of me but i sure can drive golf carts like no bodys business

Is that so. I think I'm a fairly good cart driver. You want to line em up and settle it like men?
whenever ur ready
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:52 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
AladymeGT wrote:C'mon guys, a few beers and a cart and to watch a chic rip a few is an awesome time!!! But... I do miss a few too, but is fun to see. We have blast no matter what and no judging.... just smiles and laughter!

i'm down for some beer :^drunk^: hahahah, under age drinking.... :*bonk(:

rofl Ok so weve got cart drivers, beer drinkers and few that can actually golf.....should be an entertaining day :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 pm

Hey Tyara,

I'm kinda new to the site. Just joined a few weeks ago. My name is Chris and the ride is a 2003 Stage 2 Roush!
Im an avid golfer. Not the best but I can good at times. Just love gettin out there with some friends and havin a good time no matter what I shoot. Where do you usually practice or play??? Im down for gettin together and playin 18 sometime.

Let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:35 pm

boy do i have some side games for us to play too... to really make things interesting... lets start setting something up, im gonna be playing about every day later this week with the good temps finally here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:14 pm

Roush_Stage2_03 wrote:Hey Tyara,

I'm kinda new to the site. Just joined a few weeks ago. My name is Chris and the ride is a 2003 Stage 2 Roush!
Im an avid golfer. Not the best but I can good at times. Just love gettin out there with some friends and havin a good time no matter what I shoot. Where do you usually practice or play??? Im down for gettin together and playin 18 sometime.

Let me know.

Hey there Chris, I ussually only have time for golf on the weekend, and sometimes during the week if time is available in the late evening. So, since the weather is getting nice now, I think it's about that time since I haven't gone since last year! We ussually go to the Winding River Course over hear on the southside, but we are game for other places also. Give myself or AJ (Hubby/IN President of Wildhorsesclub) a holla if you get the itch and we can try to work it out. I will send you a PM with our numbers!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:40 am

OK, I guess it's settled then I will call a few courses and set up a WH golf outing...stay tuned.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum