WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Sxynerd wrote:There's a lot of thought into your post, lol. Par for the course since you own a 6er, I guess. I've priced out parts for building V6's and they are more expensive. The initial cost of the vehicle doesn't matter since you can buy either in what ever condition to support the price. 300rw isn't that hard, it's the higher numbers that I'm referring to. You wont get to my level or above without dropping some serious jack and have it be reliable.

There's two distinct sounds I like when it comes to autos. The deep rumble of low rpm V8's and High Rev v6's. IDC what car people drive so don't think I'm looking down on you for owning a 6.

You need to come to indy and here a modded v6 then I dont know anyone who can tell that i am rockin a v6 based on how the engine sounds we are still waiting on getting this thing tuned but J (cole) can tell you it should be able to hold its own on the streets !

Car sounds amazing 1CRZHRS
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:35 pm

I've heard lots of modded V6's and I have never been fooled to think it's a V8. Your car isn't any difference. It doesn't matter what the exhaust or mods are, just about anyone can tell the difference. I have never doubted how a V6 can work on the street. Like I said I love V6's it's just too expensive to make them get up into the high numbers.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:19 am

ok,finally hit the road! first night out on the break in tune @ 8 psi some dude in a built bug turbo civic was gonna skull drag anything in the parking lot! especially a mustang! so i said why not try it out..............

we made the trip to mexico with the help of a few federales!

went from a 40 roll 4 times and a 60 roll for the hell of it too. lol
remember i wasn't tuned yet, low timing and fat a/f ratio.

here's how the 40 roll went:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7JeHbxfF_0

and here's the 60 roll, closest he got to a win:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT040e4qecU

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Awesome!
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:39 pm

american muscle at its best!!! MMMMMMMM need some gravy with that rice!!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:09 pm

LOL congrats, get some torque lil civic Smile
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:37 am

First nice to see you on the road congrats on the yank win there did this take place last Thursday night at a meet on seigan I think I saw you there I showed up but all the rice started to pull in and I remeber a turbo civic acting an ass than I left early

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 am

MOD4.6STANG wrote:First nice to see you on the road congrats on the yank win there did this take place last Thursday night at a meet on seigen I think I saw you there I showed up but all the rice started to pull in and I remember a turbo civic acting an ass than I left early

exactly the case! should have come laughed at him with me. lol before and afterwards......... lol Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Wat kind of rwhp are you thinking the car will make?
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 111
My Name: : Eric
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT
Mods: : More then you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 pm

makes 490 @12psi rite now thru the auto.

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:38 am

how many psi are you going to push? and what #s do you hope for?
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:30 pm

1CRZHRS wrote:
MOD4.6STANG wrote:First nice to see you on the road congrats on the yank win there did this take place last Thursday night at a meet on seigen I think I saw you there I showed up but all the rice started to pull in and I remember a turbo civic acting an ass than I left early

exactly the case! should have come laughed at him with me. lol before and afterwards......... lol Twisted Evil
I should of stayed your an animal lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 pm

FASTGT wrote:how many psi are you going to push? and what #s do you hope for?

18 on pump gas eventually. should be in the upper 600's at 18 pounds of boost on pump gas(93 octane) but we'll see when that time rolls around. it will be ridiculous at 18 pounds of boost i can assure you that! lol it's a demon on 12 pounds trapping 127mph so far 2nd day out the door.

and yes, if you see me out, come say hi! i guarantee you will be laughing with us in no time! lol lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:43 pm

I have a car with 18 pounds lol it makes 555rwhp at 17 and I see up to 20 pounds on a good day Wink

p.s I based off your numbers at 12 psi I bet you will make between 575 and 600 rwhp at 18 psi

Last edited by FASTGT on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:53 pm

FASTGT wrote:I have a car with 18 pounds lol it makes 555rwhp at 17 and I see up to 20 pounds on a good day Wink

my boost controller keeps it steady so no fall off or creep. seems low for 17-20 psi? supercharger? auto? mod motor? who tuned it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:58 pm

FASTGT wrote:p.s I based off your numbers at 12 psi I bet you will make between 575 and 600 rwhp

lol we picked up from 385 to 490 going from 9-12 psi. the math is off some with my combo. also took out 2 degrees of timing at 12psi for valve float issues. but who knows, mabey it'll stop making power at 600. never know till i get there. ha ha i have learned every car is different, even if built the same. either way it's more than i can handle at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:07 pm

T trim vortech 4.6 sohc 8.5:1 compression t56 6 speed Pete campbell we are good friends
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:08 pm

O this is on stock heads and intake lol
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Were you having tuning issues when it made 385 ? There is no way adding 3 psi added over 100 rwhp.
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 am

FASTGT wrote:Were you having tuning issues when it made 385 ? There is no way adding 3 psi added over 100 rwhp.

ha ha ha ha same day same dyno same tuner back to back runs. and it's no stock head and cam car, or stock intake for that matter and it's single turbo. no need further discusing this as you haven't done the correct homework i can clearly see. only issues now are the haters and non believers. lmao cheers i have proven many people wrong about many things with this car and haven't even scratched the surface learning this set up yet. 2 trips to the track so far and a long way to go still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:35 am

I'm calling Shenanigans on 18lbs and high 600's. I'll wait for the dyno on that.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:18 pm

1CRZHRS wrote:
FASTGT wrote:Were you having tuning issues when it made 385 ? There is no way adding 3 psi added over 100 rwhp.

ha ha ha ha same day same dyno same tuner back to back runs. and it's no stock head and cam car, or stock intake for that matter and it's single turbo. no need further discusing this as you haven't done the correct homework i can clearly see. only issues now are the haters and non believers. lmao cheers i have proven many people wrong about many things with this car and haven't even scratched the surface learning this set up yet. 2 trips to the track so far and a long way to go still.

Well when my car was N/A With cams and bolt ons I made 300rwhp. So your car with heads,cams and intake N/A should make what 325-350 RWHP so what you are telling me is..... you added 9 psi of boost and only gained 35-60 RWHP???? Then you add the extra magic 3psi and then bam you pick up 100rwhp I just dont buy it. I do think you built or had someone build you a very nice car. But I will stick with what I said 575-600 tops.
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Here is a car close to your setup tuned by the best shop in the country. 612 rwhp on 20psi with race gas and 580RWHP on 16 psi with pump gas

http://modularpowerhouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57470
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:12 pm

well, hopefully my dreams won't be crushed. but we'll see soon enough. my ultimate goal before the build was 600 on 93 octane at 18 psi. it was said it wouldn't make over 500 with the small turbo especially with the auto and we hit that on 13pounds valves floating hard past 5800, so hopefully i'll get to the 600 mark and keep going up. there are a few i know of personally running in the 22-25 psi range on race gas making in excess of 900, so what happened there? ask fastlane motorsports in NC, they built the cars. and have a vortech 2-valve making well over 700 on pump gas. all street cars like mine, similar motor combos using twin 57mm turbos. single to twin isn't that much difference, so i say it's definitly possible for me to get well into the 600's on 93 octane. hopefully it doesn't blow up. lol

and yes, i did the car build/work, wes does the tuning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:18 pm

i'd like to say thanks for all the attention to my thread. hate or not, i am extremely happy with what i have acomplished so far in 2 weeks with this car. no worries as i am use to the hate on all the boards and enjoy doing the undoable. it's all in good fun for me! thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next