WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hendersonville Cruise In - starting 4/18

Go down

Hendersonville Cruise In - starting 4/18 Empty Hendersonville Cruise In - starting 4/18

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:25 pm

The Hendersonville Cruise-In starts this Friday night 5 - 9pm. It's every Friday night (weather permitting) in the Home Depot Parking lot behind the Steak 'n Shake.

Take Vietnam Veterans and exit Indian Lake - from Nashville make right off interstate - from Gallatin take left off interstate. I believe it's the third red light off the bypass (they are building so much out there and adding so many red lights I can't keep up with which number it is) but you will see Steak 'n Shake on the left side of the road - make a left at that red light and immediately take the first right. You can't miss it - you will run right into the Home Depot parking lot.

They give away door prizes have music. Home Depot made the sponsors agree everyone would act responsibly - no burn outs and no driving too fast thru the parking lots. Also, they have the "Show Car" area roped off - you must NOT park too close to the Home Depot front doors. If the rules are not followed this year Home Depot will no longer allow us to use their parking lot. This will be our 3rd year in attending - it's great entertainment and the kids have a ball!

If you are going to be there - drop me a line (tlewin0417@aol.com) so we can look out for you, we have only been able to make 1 meeting so far but excited about being members of the WH and getting much more involved this year!!!

Teresa & Kevin

Back to top Go down

Hendersonville Cruise In - starting 4/18 Empty Re: Hendersonville Cruise In - starting 4/18

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:07 pm

preds nashville Hockey are playng that night I will be at the GAC if it wasnt for that I would go

Back to top Go down

Hendersonville Cruise In - starting 4/18 Empty Re: Hendersonville Cruise In - starting 4/18

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:53 pm

I do believe it will be rained out. It's raining here in Clarksville now.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:04 am

We had a great time - started raining about 8. Just a reminder - this is every Friday night so we hope to see some of you out there next week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:16 am

well i am sure the weather hold people back if it is raining

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down