WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pictures from the official mustang week car show

4 posters

Go down

pictures from the official mustang week car show Empty Re: pictures from the official mustang week car show

Post by WNRacing Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 pm

1CRZHRS wrote:285 of them! enjoy!
pictures from the official mustang week car show IMG_3267-117

Probably one of my favorite Mustangs of all time.. The Shadrach. I wish I could just see one of those in person someday.

http://www.shadrachmustang.com/

Beautiful Pics man, I'll definitely have to sit down when I get home today and take a longer look at all of them. approve
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

pictures from the official mustang week car show Empty Re: pictures from the official mustang week car show

Post by Eturner Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm

i'll take one of each.......car that is. Smile
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:01 pm

those suckers are expensive though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Great pics! That camera takes some awesome shots!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 pm

WOW! love those s197s Cool

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Danstang wrote:Great pics! That camera takes some awesome shots!

i wish it were as easy as just the camera! lol took a while of fine tuning and adjustments to get them decent like this. still not where i want them, but getting better every time. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 pm

1CRZHRS wrote:
Danstang wrote:Great pics! That camera takes some awesome shots!

i wish it were as easy as just the camera! lol took a while of fine tuning and adjustments to get them decent like this. still not where i want them, but getting better every time. :^drunk^:
Yeah, I figured it was more than just the cam. You sure bring the clarity out with the "tweaking" you're doing there.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Nice pics!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down