WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid People

3 posters

Go down

Stupid People Empty Stupid People

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:43 pm

I was talking to a buddy on facebook awhile back and he told me i was full of crap saying i ran a 13.98 bone stock. I don't understand how this is so impossible seeing some people can get a 13.8. Why does everyone have to diss other people talking crap, it just makes no sense to me.

ugh, stupid honda lovers.

Back to top Go down

Stupid People Empty Re: Stupid People

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:46 pm

You are always going to have people like that no matter where you go. Usually it is people who don't know jack about muscle cars, especially mustangs. It's just a bunch of BS. :*blahblah*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:47 pm

the one kid has a 427r.

i don't get it. o well. just had to vent a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:51 pm

Maybe he is jealous that you know how to drive the car and he doesn't. I knew someone in high school that had a built up trans am because his parents had money and he didn't know anything about the car really, just how much his daddy spent on it. Needless to say he ended up losing control on a dry sunny day and running into a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:54 pm

I don't even pay any attention to people that try to act as if there stuff don't stink! Give me a break, we are all out to just have fun! Who cares about the rest cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:55 pm

wow. Man im not saying i'm an amazing driver. But i know how to drive my car. I ran that on khumo extreme performance tires that STUCK. Did you get that paper done? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:56 pm

AladymeGT wrote:I don't even pay any attention to people that try to act as if there stuff don't stink! Give me a break, we are all out to just have fun! Who cares about the rest cheers

I wish i could just let it roll. I'm trying, it's just some guys i went to school with that really do think their $hit don't stick. p well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:02 am

and that is why..... I want a licence plate that says.... u just be arsed buy a girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:04 am

SteviGX wrote:wow. Man im not saying i'm an amazing driver. But i know how to drive my car. I ran that on khumo extreme performance tires that STUCK. Did you get that paper done? lol

Ya I actually finished about an hour ago. It sucks though because I spent most of the day doing school work when I would have much rather been out driving the car or at the track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:05 am

AladymeGT wrote:and that is why..... I want a licence plate that says.... u just be arsed buy a girl!

Haha that would definitely not make some of the guys happy. I would love to see some of their faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:29 am

Lol tyara! I agree with everyone steve just blow them off! i saw you lay it down at the track tonight/ keeping up with ole Pat
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:04 am

Haha thanks guys.

And tyara that would be awesome! Then they are going to rear end someone trying to read it as you fly by! lol, always causing havoc arent you!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:03 am

2k6silvergt wrote:You are always going to have people like that no matter where you go. Usually it is people who don't know jack about muscle cars, especially mustangs. It's just a bunch of BS. :*blahblah*:
this is so true people don't understand the differences in the cars to begin with. while i was at Lincoln Tech there was a kid with a mullet body Z28 camaro that said he could smoke mustangs all day long. (keep in mind my car was bone stock at this time) finally i had had enough and called him out on it so we decided to race after school. so we line up and we wants to go from a 30 roll (not in my powerband but oh well). So we take off he has the jump cuz his car was an automatic not soon after i flew by him and we lined up again at the next stop light. well he said he was done and took the first turn off the road he could take. needless to say just because u beat one doens't mean u can beat them all mustangs differ so much from year to year. oh yeah and the next day he got laughed at all day we were being followed by a lot of other lincoln tech kids. His excuse was my car wasn't stock i popped the hood let him look and he couldn't prove otherwise. i had had my car for about 3 weeks. :*drive*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:08 am

Just blow the haters off.

I had to prove that I hit a 14.9 in my sixer for 4 straight months after it happened. After that, I just quit saying anything about it because I was tired of proving that it can be done.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:11 am

all u have to do is save that slip of paper and people can't say anything
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:11 am

1fstroush wrote:Just blow the haters off.

I had to prove that I hit a 14.9 in my sixer for 4 straight months after it happened. After that, I just quit saying anything about it because I was tired of proving that it can be done.

That's what i'm doing now. I'm going to just know my times, and keep my mouth shut. lol.

I really wanna see your car AJ, if it runs a 14.9 it sounds like a bad sixer like davids! I was completely impressed by that thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:12 am

SteviGX wrote:

That's what i'm doing now. I'm going to just know my times, and keep my mouth shut. lol.

I really wanna see your car AJ, if it runs a 14.9 it sounds like a bad sixer like davids! I was completely impressed by that thing.
just wait til we get that bad boy done nobody is going to see that coming except those of us who know what it is
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:15 am

SteviGX wrote:

My sixer is nothing special...Roush Stage 1, custom Xpipe, Diablo tune, Mac CAI, and Nitto 555 DR's

I pulled that on a really lucky day. I was in the 15.3 area all morning. Then I got a really sick light and ripped that track to shreds. I haven't been able to recreate it Crying or Very sad
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:19 am

I can't wait to get some DR's! I was spinning so bad last night. I don't think when your in the groove you spose to feel like your sideways when you hit third, but thats just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:19 am

1fstroush wrote:
SteviGX wrote:

My sixer is nothing special...Roush Stage 1, custom Xpipe, Diablo tune, Mac CAI, and Nitto 555 DR's

I pulled that on a really lucky day. I was in the 15.3 area all morning. Then I got a really sick light and ripped that track to shreds. I haven't been able to recreate it Crying or Very sad
as i said before its all about that paper nobody can argue with the numbers on the paper and AJ its because they are scared of the roush
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:21 am

SteviGX wrote:I can't wait to get some DR's! I was spinning so bad last night. I don't think when your in the groove you spose to feel like your sideways when you hit third, but thats just me.
don't drive all the way through the burnout box like the guy had me do and them get sideways all the way through third that was not safe lol what can u do but DR's sound like a lot of fun
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 am

i go around then back up. I think i was getting too far in. I was shifting into second and getting the pretty hot. Once i dropped to 24.5psi i started to hook alot better. Still not enough though. I wish i had the khumos just for the strip sometimes, they just wear so dang fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:58 am

SteviGX wrote:i go around then back up. I think i was getting too far in. I was shifting into second and getting the pretty hot. Once i dropped to 24.5psi i started to hook alot better. Still not enough though. I wish i had the khumos just for the strip sometimes, they just wear so dang fast!
tahts what i did and the guy backed me all the way through it then was like hey man u cant do that ur car won't run. by then i was so pissed off that i just drove up to the line and raced wet and all. i actually ran a 14.4 and missed third because i was yanking on my shifter and tried to stick it back up into first. i wonder what it would have been if i actually would have hit 3rd
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:48 am

COLE wrote:
1fstroush wrote:
SteviGX wrote:

as i said before its all about that paper nobody can argue with the numbers on the paper and AJ its because they are scared of the roush

Who care about proving to others what your car can run. As long as you know what it can do thats all that really matters. You will always be able to put them in their place after they line up next to you! Its just like people who think they can walk all over cars because they have more horsepower. I have seen two 500rwhp+ mustangs get spanked by imports because they couldn't get any traction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down