WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P ROUSH....Need help with finding new car!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

R.I.P ROUSH....Need help with finding new car!!!!! Empty R.I.P ROUSH....Need help with finding new car!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:58 am

OK so I got the money from the insurance for my ROUSH....the total ended up being around $15,000. I was pretty pleased with how everything worked out and with the money I received. I had to pay $7500 to pay the car off so I have $7500 to work with to find a new car. I was hoping to spend around $3,000-$4,000 on the car and use the rest to put some mods on.

I will try and get some pics up to let u see how totaled the car really was.

I've ALWAYS wanted a fox body and that's what I have my mind set on....so I need some help finding some. I've found some on Craigslist that sound pretty good.

This is the one I'm really considering....The paint doesn't bother me cause I'm painting it black no matter what and putting rims on no matter what....Let me know what you all think about this one.
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1290238478.html

Another I'm considering....
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1266165358.html

This one says it "shows" 25k miles....sounds a little fishy scratch
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1249953463.html

If anybody knows of ANY fox bodies for sale PLEASE let me know!!!!!....I would really appreciate any help.
I will be getting one within the next 9 days when my insurance check clears.

Back to top Go down

R.I.P ROUSH....Need help with finding new car!!!!! Empty Re: R.I.P ROUSH....Need help with finding new car!!!!!

Post by stanglover2358 Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 am

is a fox body all you are looking at? how about a sn95 94-95 5.0. I literally have hundreds of contacts and can definitely get you a solid deal on a mustang. Let me know what you are looking for, the price range, and the miles..I saw the white fox body .If the odometer shows 25k more than like it has rolled over..dont get burned on something like that..
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

R.I.P ROUSH....Need help with finding new car!!!!! Empty Re: R.I.P ROUSH....Need help with finding new car!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:04 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:is a fox body all you are looking at? how about a sn95 94-95 5.0. I literally have hundreds of contacts and can definitely get you a solid deal on a mustang. Let me know what you are looking for, the price range, and the miles..I saw the white fox body .If the odometer shows 25k more than like it has rolled over..dont get burned on something like that..

I really want a fox body, but if I can't find one I would be open to a 94-95 5.0.

I've found a few that I'm planning on going and looking at.

Ultimately, I really want a black fox with reasonably low miles....lookin for below 100k. Price range is between $3500-$4500. Lookin for one with a few mods....doesn't have to be anything major...but if it does have some major mods I wouldn't be opposed to that either. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:01 pm

well i have a pretty sweet looking black fox 90 GT 25th anniversary edition blk interior and black exterior. has flowmasters catback, mac long tubes, and mac off road h pipe and a mac cold air intake. It also has cobra rims, not actual Ford rims, but still made by a reputable company. It has nitto 555 dr's in the back that have about 400-500 miles...It also only has 52k org. miles..I would more than $4500 for it though..I'll post pictures if your interested. I also have a buddy trying to sell his white 95 cobra with 94k miles I believe for $5500.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:37 am

stanglover2358 wrote:well i have a pretty sweet looking black fox 90 GT 25th anniversary edition blk interior and black exterior. has flowmasters catback, mac long tubes, and mac off road h pipe and a mac cold air intake. It also has cobra rims, not actual Ford rims, but still made by a reputable company. It has nitto 555 dr's in the back that have about 400-500 miles...It also only has 52k org. miles..I would more than $4500 for it though..I'll post pictures if your interested. I also have a buddy trying to sell his white 95 cobra with 94k miles I believe for $5500.

Wow....sounds like a REALLY nice fox body!....Too bad I don't have more to spend. Mad

If you come across or know of any fox bodies in my price range PLEASE let me know!...I would really appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:00 am

Couple of the cars I was looking at might be falling through.... Sad

If ANYBODY knows of any fox bodies OR SN95's for sale PLEASE let me know and post some pics if you have any!....Or let me know where to look.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:14 pm

What exactly are you looking for price, miles, mods, condition, etc. I buy and sell sports cars and parts all the time. I actually started a company doing this a few years ago and have worked with some famous people and companies both in and outside of the United States. Some pretty wealthy clients at that. Nonetheless, let me know what your looking for and I will probably be able to find it or get it for you.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Roush_Stage2_03 wrote:Couple of the cars I was looking at might be falling through.... Sad

If ANYBODY knows of any fox bodies OR SN95's for sale PLEASE let me know and post some pics if you have any!....Or let me know where to look.

Thanks.
[b]There were a couple on craigslist up here in Fort Wayne. Check them out. Best of luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 am

found a 94-95 gt right by my house it has long tubes off road mid pipe magnaflow cat back front mount intercooler for a super charger. cobra front brakes its black i want to say around 75,000 miles i dont know all the details its locked and thats what i could tell by looking at it here is the number you should give it a call 317 858 7793 let me know what the person says
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 am

If ya want to travel a bit.... The baton rouge are is crawlin!!!!!!! wih mustangs. Im sure i could point you to some people that can help you find that perfect fox..... just pm me if you get interested.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:12 pm

COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 am

As far as I know, Chris already bought a new ride. If memory serves me right, it's a 96 Cobra clone or something to that effect.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:32 am

well dang i am a little behind the times
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down