WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

june 20th

Go down

june 20th Empty june 20th

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:23 pm

its the 3rd saturday of the month so that means another meet. after the meet we are gonna cruise down to nashville for a night at dave and busters.

we are meetin at the regular spot at ryans at 5:30 which is off of exit 4 on i 24. from there we are leavin around 6:15pm and meeting the nashville group at the phillips 66 gas station at exit 40 on i24. After that we are gonna go to santa fe thats on the opryland exit. then we are goin to dave and busters.

please let me know how many are coming so i can try to get us a room to ourselfs at santa fe

Back to top Go down

june 20th Empty Re: june 20th

Post by ljwhite174 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 pm

me and meagan will be there sounds like fun
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 pm

hmm, what time is everyone heading out to Dave & buster's? I don't see any sense in driving all the way to Clarksville, if everyone is just going to head down into nashville.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 am

The fair is set up at the speed way just to FYI I talk to Will and he said he is going to try to still do midnight maddness. He has alot going on this week at the Dirt track and he has the Fair there all week. I went and the hours for the fair are from 5-9pm and as far as I think they are doing truck mudding and some other stuff with the dirt track. This is also Father day weekend. and last thing to put on the plate I will be taken my dad to Bell buckle to the moon pie fest. That what he want for his fathers day. I hope to be done in time to call and see where everyone is and meet up with you. but I won be able to make it there until 7pm at the earlyest. so post where you all are going to hang out so that I can come by and say "Hi" hugs everyone and I hope everyone has a wonderful fathers day weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 pm

BlueStreak02gt wrote:hmm, what time is everyone heading out to Dave & buster's? I don't see any sense in driving all the way to Clarksville, if everyone is just going to head down into nashville.

i posted up in the nashville section that we are gonna try to be at ex 40 by 6:45-7, so im hoping to be at santa fe around 7:15-7:30. By the time we get done eating and everything itll prolly be like 9'ish. if you want to call me and get an exact location thats fine, my number is 931-241-0195 (tyler).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Outlaw Nationas are coming to the track Saturday so I am not sure if I will make it to Dave and Busters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:11 pm

If Brian gets off work in time we will be there! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:54 pm

i'll be there!! getting ready to jump in the shower, and get cleaned up, and head that way before long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 pm

can someone help me out here.

who was the guy with the silver mustang 99-04 gt having trouble with his intake making noise when we went to Dave & Busters? and had the gf/wife and baby with them? I have a question for him, but don't know who to pm. i'd like the username please.

thanks.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 pm

That was me pm me what ya need
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down