WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUAD CHAPTER MEET!!!!

3 posters

Go down

QUAD CHAPTER MEET!!!! Empty QUAD CHAPTER MEET!!!!

Post by blackstang1 Wed May 20, 2009 2:47 pm

I recieved a note about his event in the admin fourm for the tennesse VP. I think it would be a cool time for those that wiuld like to go. I am working hard to keep up on stuff like this so that we can have fun down here to. If you are interested please let me know and we as a club will get a plan together to make this trip.

The Prez :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*:

Bowling Green, KY

Based on the discussions from other forums i looked all the interests/ issues with the big meet, i took all those and determined that Bowling green is a damn near perfect place for it. Beechbend
There's a hotel that has the Club on file that we use when we go to NMRA that gives us great rates, for those that want to, there is also a campground right by the park. As you can see from the link, there is an amusement park, water park, 1/4 mi. drag strip, and go carts all at the same location. Also just across town there is the underground river cave, and mammoth cave national park is 20 minutes away. Also, even though we are a mustang club, the corvette museum.
As far as geographical location, most of you know i'm from nothern MI and i was stationed in FT. Polk, LA before coming to Ft. Campbell and It's about the same distance to here from either way. Longest driving time is about 13ish hours for the MI peeps and about 12ish for the LA peeps. It takes me about 15hours to get home from Clarksville, and i live 30 miles south of the bridge.

For dates i was thinkin somewhere around the weekend of the 25-26 of july.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

QUAD CHAPTER MEET!!!! Empty Re: QUAD CHAPTER MEET!!!!

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Holy goodness....
I looked up all the states drive time on mapquest and found this. These are all appoximate.

Clarksville,Tenn to Bowling Green, KY =1 hr 19 min
Indianapolis IN to Bowling Green, KY = 3 hrs 37 min
Lansing,MI to Bowling Green, KY = 7 hrs 28 min
and for the lucky LA peeps = 10 hrs

Sounds like an awesome place to go and has lots of things to do for everyones interests!

:*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Wed May 20, 2009 10:14 pm

bluedemon99 wrote:With the driving distance for Louisiana being 10 hours and tenn being 1 according to aladymea I dont think I can make this meet! Also tha wife is pregnant with twins! SOrry

I hope you didn't think i was trying to make the driving distance short for our side of the house. I was looking for a location as close to the middle of everyones area as I could. considering the driving distance between the MI chapter and the LA chapter. it works out that TN is almost right in the middle, and another advantage was that since it is close to us, we know our way around can be guides for the visiting chapter.
Also,
Here is the Beechbend websight so you get an idea of the area and what it has for us to do.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Wed May 20, 2009 10:53 pm

No I wasnt getting at that! Just a long drive with a pregnant wife! Maybe we can catch it next time! What are the dates anyway
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Thu May 21, 2009 7:34 am

ok cool, no worries then.
tentative dates are around the weekend of 19 Sept. Keep an eye out on the all-chapter discussion forum i'll be posting a poll for exact dates with the events going on to see what the chapter wants to do.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh dear, Sorry guys.... my intent was not to discourage , rather post a better idea of the drive times for all!

Notice: I did say Sounds like an awesome place to go and has lots of things to do for everyones interests!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down