WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan

5 posters

Go down

New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan Empty New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan

Post by JimC Sun May 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Fort Gratiot is on the north side of Port Huron, where Lake Huron meets the St. Clair River.

My car is a 2006 Pony convertible, black with black top and black leather interior. I added a Shelby Superstripe, black bullitts to replace the gray ones that came on it, painted the calipers white with black running pony decals on them, tinted the rear side markers black, replaced the front turn signals with black ones, shock tower covers in the engine bay, and added the "Mustang" tag to the valve covers. I upgraded to a dual exhaust using a take off from a GT500, and originally had cut the V6 bumper for the duals, but after I was rear ended it was cheaper to get a new take off GT rear bumper and replace it. It has a few performance enhancements - CAI, tuned by Lidio at Alternative Auto, a 4" Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, HotPart rear LCA's, the 7.5 rear end has been upgraded with 3.73 a Tlok and the LPW low profile girdle (but I'm replacing it with a 8.8" with 3.55 gears in the next couple of weeks), and a Zex nitrous system running a 75 shot. I also changed the front brakes to the larger GT brakes.

New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan Picture007

New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan Picture013

New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan Picture016

And it does see time at the track, surprising many Firebirds and Camaros
New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan IMG_2778_ni

New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan Picture169

New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan Picture168
JimC
JimC
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan Empty Re: New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan

Post by Wolvee Sun May 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Welcome! Nice car !
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan Empty Re: New guy from Fort Gratiot, Michigan

Post by Danstang Sun May 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Welcome, Jim! Sweet car, I like the super stripe and the pic of the burnout.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Nice Stang!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 12:07 am

Welcome Aboard!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon May 18, 2009 6:34 am

Cool Nice ride. Hopefully you can make it to the parade Monday and the after gathering.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Mon May 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Welcome.
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down