WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I could be wrong here

3 posters

Go down

I could be wrong here Empty I could be wrong here

Post by AutumnsFlame Thu May 07, 2009 3:06 pm

I am personally going to go out on a limb here and say some people need to stand back and take a deep breath. My boyfriend and I love this club... its always been family, and believe me after this post I am going to have to answer to him why I even said anything.

How old are we?

The arguements that are going on are insane. One tries to top the other. Verbal attacks never accomplish anything other than hard feelings.

I have always been brought up if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

I could be wrong here Empty Re: I could be wrong here

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 3:44 pm

I think some of it is just hazing one person given anouther some flack about something else. I kinda like reading all the stuff as long as it is harmless. I know nick and I use to post things all the time and at the end of the night we still cuddled and smiled and nothing was thought any differant about it. I also think some of the guys just enjoy given each other hell about stupid stuff. Its just apart od having some fun and it is harmless.

I dont think anyone post on here to be hurtful or at least I dont. Nick knows my heart and that everything I say is harmless. As for anyone I really feel this is like a family not everyone is going to like everything said and everyone has an opinion. I like that. I like to read all the differant things and know what people think.

hugs chick I think we just need to ride. I am getting stir crazy with all this rain!!!! hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Thu May 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Picking on someone is fine and great... I will still pick on Eddie and Karen for having 4 Mustangs in a 2 person household, and we only have 2 in a 3 person house. Ash wants those two to adopt her.

It is how everyone percieves something as they read it. One person makes a comment to another, another person steps in and comments all of a sudden it is a soap opera.

Maybe a venting section could be helpful.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:19 pm

AutumnsFlame wrote:Picking on someone is fine and great... I will still pick on Eddie and Karen for having 4 Mustangs in a 2 person household, and we only have 2 in a 3 person house. Ash wants those two to adopt her.
Sorry NO VACANCIES at the Stang Motel!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:21 pm

But yes I agree sometimes people need to think before they post, I have to catch myself all the times... But every now and then I'll post up something out of content...

So all please think twice before speaking once..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Agreed.... like autumnsflame and I discussed.... stuff needs to be kept between PMs.... thats the point of them.... if you have something personal to say.... tell them in a PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Thu May 07, 2009 9:49 pm

What do you mean no vacancies?.... I already packed her scrub brush to do your floors... dang it all anyway.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Thu May 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:
AutumnsFlame wrote:Picking on someone is fine and great... I will still pick on Eddie and Karen for having 4 Mustangs in a 2 person household, and we only have 2 in a 3 person house. Ash wants those two to adopt her.
Sorry NO VACANCIES at the Stang Motel!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Not even if we let you visit us in Germany?? :^drunk^:
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Thu May 07, 2009 10:03 pm

And on topic, don't worry too much about the crap that is flying around. There are always gonna be those fly-by's that only live to stir s**t and then they are gone. The rest of us are just having a good time.

And remember:
"Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff"
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri May 08, 2009 6:38 pm

don't worry guys this has been nipped in the butt by the admins and mods and we are keeping a close eye on things....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down