WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Here from Indy

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Here from Indy - Page 2 Empty Re: New Here from Indy

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:15 pm

I'll check it out too. And Tyara, what kind of h-pipe do you have? i meant to ask on saturday, that thing sounds wicked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:19 pm

High flow H pipe to dual 2 chamber flows

I personally love the sound..... but sometimes it brings some very un wanted attention too!
:*bait*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:23 pm

it sounds amazing! i have the violators and wasn't sure about the H, but after hearing yours thats what i'm going with. I think i'm gonna go O/R Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:37 pm

Off road would be CRAZY dude, you won't even be able to hear yourself think!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:32 pm

welcome, cant wait to meet up, hopefully ill have my car out in a couple weeks once the sct pro tuning package gets here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:15 pm

so you got someone to order it wade? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

any tyara...after hearing the O/R x, i want the throatyness you have. Your exhaust was music to my ears! lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:19 pm

nice car man welcome to the site man
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:20 pm

Welcome to the site, nice car!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Thanks everyone!

Any Tyara... i'm going o/r here in about 3 weeks lol... its still not loud enough with my high flow catted x.

If nobody's heard pypes violators in person, wait until u hear em this weekend lol... they're LOUD AS HELL!

PYPES FTMFW!!! (inside joke b/t me and Steve) haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 pm

one thing u dont want is an exhaust thats too loud, gets unwanted attention from the cops... happened to me last fall when i had a 96 procharged cobra... i cant imagine how bad its gonna be with the 03 cobra this summer

one thing ill probably do is stop and introduce myself to all the cops i see patrolling and let them know where ill be and whatnot so they will leave me alone more... when i was out cruising the cobra right before i put it down for the upgrades, i heard that it could easily be heard a mile away, which kinda scares me with the upgrades Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:57 pm

wy3134 wrote:one thing u dont want is an exhaust thats too loud, gets unwanted attention from the cops... happened to me last fall when i had a 96 procharged cobra... i cant imagine how bad its gonna be with the 03 cobra this summer

one thing ill probably do is stop and introduce myself to all the cops i see patrolling and let them know where ill be and whatnot so they will leave me alone more... when i was out cruising the cobra right before i put it down for the upgrades, i heard that it could easily be heard a mile away, which kinda scares me with the upgrades Twisted Evil

Cops really care that much around here? I've never gotten introuble, and i even ran an open x for about 2 weeks (CRAZY LOUD OMG!)

I have a video where you can hear my car from about 1/2 mile away lol... here it is, kinda gotta turn the volume up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teFzdMEpWJw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:11 pm

well i guess they dont care, until it gets to be friday or saturday night when there specifically looking for trouble... and then they all swarm me cause i dont have cats or anything to really quiet the noise. oh well still havent gotten a ticket or anything, but they definetely follow me closely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:20 pm

wy3134 wrote:well i guess they dont care, until it gets to be friday or saturday night when there specifically looking for trouble... and then they all swarm me cause i dont have cats or anything to really quiet the noise. oh well still havent gotten a ticket or anything, but they definetely follow me closely

hahaha... thats funny... whenever i saw a cop when i was runnin an open x, i would just push the clutch in and drift... and then one time a cop came up behind me at a stop light hahahah... u should seen his face when i started going, he was like WTF lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:20 pm

Hey not trying to thread jack, but got another guy from greenfield coming this weekend!

he currently has a 89 2.3 notch thats cammed.
He's getting a new edge this weekend or the next, should be sweet!

I ran off the stock h with no catback for like 2 days, it droaned so bad! But i love the loud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:26 pm

SteviGX wrote:Hey not trying to thread jack, but got another guy from greenfield coming this weekend!

I ran off the stock h with no catback for like 2 days, it droaned so bad! But i love the loud!

Sweet. I love the way cammed cars sound. My buddy has a custom built 98 gt that has cams and we removed his midpipe and catback and started it and that thing roared.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:48 am

You asked about Muller Automotive man! I had my car tuned and a MAFia installed there. they take way too long to work on your car because they have like 100 projects going on. It was my only car at the time so it was important that I get it back ASAP but they kept it a long time. They never ran and Air Fuel reading so i drove my car for 2 years really lean at 15.1 A/R Sad I know a few techs that quit workin for him because the shop just had too many things goin on and nothing gets accomplished!

And I never introduced myself lol, my name is David and Im the Vice Pres. of the Indiana Chapter. let me know if you ever need anything. Ill try to hook you up the best i can
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:58 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
SteviGX wrote:Hey not trying to thread jack, but got another guy from greenfield coming this weekend!

Sweet. I love the way cammed cars sound. My buddy has a custom built 98 gt that has cams and we removed his midpipe and catback and started it and that thing roared.

yeah, he's looking into some v6's. He thought that everyone would laugh but i told him a mustang is a mustang. He's a cool guy, he comes into work all the time. But yeah, you should cam the cobra! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:04 am

I figure this... you only live once, and as long as you have no outstanding tickets, what the hell, usually Indy cops are more interested in what you own as long as your not cocky!Just be nice and they are cool!

P.S though, I expect if I am wrong.....that someone will be there to bail me out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:42 am

Murph wrote:You asked about Muller Automotive man! I had my car tuned and a MAFia installed there. they take way too long to work on your car because they have like 100 projects going on. It was my only car at the time so it was important that I get it back ASAP but they kept it a long time. They never ran and Air Fuel reading so i drove my car for 2 years really lean at 15.1 A/R Sad I know a few techs that quit workin for him because the shop just had too many things goin on and nothing gets accomplished!

And I never introduced myself lol, my name is David and Im the Vice Pres. of the Indiana Chapter. let me know if you ever need anything. Ill try to hook you up the best i can

That I will definitely agree on 100%. He has so much work lined up it's unbelievable. He had both garages filled plus a few cars outside. Although this time of year a lot of shops are going to be pretty busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:48 am

SteviGX wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

yeah, he's looking into some v6's. He thought that everyone would laugh but i told him a mustang is a mustang. He's a cool guy, he comes into work all the time. But yeah, you should cam the cobra! haha

Ya I would love to cam the cobra because it would sound amazing, but for the same amount of money I would rather get a kenne bell or whipple first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:02 am

Murph wrote:You asked about Muller Automotive man! I had my car tuned and a MAFia installed there. they take way too long to work on your car because they have like 100 projects going on. It was my only car at the time so it was important that I get it back ASAP but they kept it a long time. They never ran and Air Fuel reading so i drove my car for 2 years really lean at 15.1 A/R Sad I know a few techs that quit workin for him because the shop just had too many things goin on and nothing gets accomplished!

Nice to meet you David! Yeah man, i worked for Kirk for about 2 months... i helped answer calls, cleaned up shop, and install little things like, controll arms, CAI's, ehxuast, easy stuff.... it was a blast... i'll be working there again this summer.

Have you guys seen his son's S197? It has LT's, o/r x, and a bassani axle back... GOOD GOD IT IS LOUD!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:07 am

Ya I would love to cam the cobra because it would sound amazing, but for the same amount of money I would rather get a kenne bell or whipple first.[/quote]

I dont blame you there man! I don't think i have heard a cammed 4v in person yet, i bet they sound amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:07 pm

MustangManiac wrote:Thanks everyone!

Any Tyara... i'm going o/r here in about 3 weeks lol... its still not loud enough with my high flow catted x.

If nobody's heard pypes violators in person, wait until u hear em this weekend lol... they're LOUD AS HELL!

PYPES FTMFW!!! (inside joke b/t me and Steve) haha

LOL, this should make for some nice video..... or should I say audio Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2