WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody willing to let me use their garage?

Go down

Anybody willing to let me use their garage? Empty Anybody willing to let me use their garage?

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:48 pm

I got my intake and everything I need to install it, but this dang weather is not cooperating. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me use their garage tomorrow to do my swapout. I have help and everything needed, except a dry place to do it. Let me know if any of you are cool with providing shelter for my surgery. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Anybody willing to let me use their garage? Empty Re: Anybody willing to let me use their garage?

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 5:10 pm

you can do it here at my place if you want. just bring a case of BudLight with ya.

it's a drive for sure, all the way in murfreesboro.

Back to top Go down

Anybody willing to let me use their garage? Empty Re: Anybody willing to let me use their garage?

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 5:46 pm

I am in clarksville you can use mine
just be carefull of the harley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Blueyegal wrote:I am in clarksville you can use mine
just be carefull of the harley

Awesome it will be me and Steve, and don't worry I will watch out for the Harley I promise. We are thinking of doing this at like 9 in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Do you have everything you need?

PI intake,
PI coolant tube
PI intake gaskets,
tube of silicone
PI water pump nipple ( and o -ring )
thermostat o-ring
EGR gasket is reusable
Upper intake gasket comes ON the new Pi intake

What about the rest of this stuff you already put money down on?

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Fri May 01, 2009 7:17 pm

I talked to him yesterday and he said he bought the kit for it so hopefully it came with everything we need to do the swap
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 123
My Name: : Steve
My Ride/Rides: : 2004, Cobra, moron
Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Yeah I got the whole install kit including the alternator bracket just in case I need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:34 pm

That's good cause you would have really been kicking yourself if you took the intake off and didn't have the coolant tube. The PI intake won't go on with out it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down