WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping and canoe trip

3 posters

Go down

Camping and canoe trip Empty Camping and canoe trip

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:56 am

Hey guys, I was thinking maybe sometime this summer the Indy and Michigan chapter could get together for something like this for a weekend.
Would anyone be interested?

South Bend, IN at a Glance

Located 131 mi (211km) from the capital city of Indianapolis, South Bend was named for the large southern curve in the St. Joseph River which borders portions of the city. The river has played a continuous role in the growth of the city, from once bolstering a productive saw mill to currently providing an attractive natural environment for outdoor activities. Scattered throughout the city are eighteen community parks available for public day use. Paved walking and mountain bike trails, seasonal water parks and both fitness and recreational centers are just a few of the amenities incorporated into these areas. The first artificial whitewater rafting course in North America, named the East Race Waterway, is available for use by the public as well as training athletes. Additional sporting experiences are available at the College Football Hall of Fame, where interactive exhibits invite fans to experience the game from a player’s perspective.

Back to top Go down

Camping and canoe trip Empty Re: Camping and canoe trip

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Geesh this has been viewed 17 times.... and no answers! I don't want to play anymore:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robkw82 Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 pm

lol Aw
Robkw82
Robkw82
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 83
My Name: : Rob White
My Ride/Rides: : 89 Tbird (work in progress) 2000 Bonneville SSEI

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 am

Since Tyara started this thread you all know that I'm in. queen king :*kiss*:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:50 am

lol I thought it was a good idea, I just forgot to post! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 pm

OK guys last chance!!! Jessica from MI and I are going to start making some plans for this. Let me know if the Location works for any of you.
We have lots of MI peeps interested so it would be cool if we could get some Indy peeps interested also!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 pm

These are the dates we are thinking of so far~
Thinking maybe July 18 and 19 or July 24 and 25. That will give everyone 6 weeks to plan for it. These dates are posted for Sat and Sun. If there people that would want to come down on a Friday evening, I will also post that info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:39 pm

hmmm a 400 mile trip for me.... probably not in the budget Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:55 pm

This sounds like fun...but i will be in school during that time and the weekends are when I work pretty hardcore...and the weekends Im not working im working on my mustangs Very Happy ...I'll be up for a vacation when i finish school in T-5 years... No
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:13 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:This sounds like fun...but i will be in school during that time and the weekends are when I work pretty hardcore...and the weekends Im not working im working on my mustangs Very Happy ...I'll be up for a vacation when i finish school in T-5 years... No

What are you studying? what school?

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Just finished my bachelors in biology....going to get my masters this next year then hopefully off to med school..IUPUI
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 am

hmmm sweet! I'm going to uindy this fall majoring in chemistry and biology with hopes of med school.... why are you getting your masters? I thought all you needed for med school was a bachelors?

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:49 pm

I havent taken the MCAT yet...Im doing so this summer...and thus applying this summer for the the next entering class, which would be fall 2010..so since I have a year to do nothing I thought what else better to do than to get my masters.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Oh I see. Couldn't you have applied last summer to cut out a year?

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:40 pm

No I couldnt have applied last summer..I didnt finish my pre-reqs until the end of summer and you need to make sure you have completed your pre-reqs prior to taking the MCAT or more than likely you'll get raped..Thus without having taken the MCAT you can not apply.... IUPUI has a highly recognized Pre-Professional Masters Program that is looked upon very heavily by IUSM. The vast majority of the masters students who do well get in to IUSM the following year. My biggest recommendation is to do well in school and on the MCAT and stay out of trouble..if you get arrested and are convicted of any crime, including underage drinking or dui, federal law prohibits you from obtaining a medical liscense, thus you will not get accepted into any medical school in this country. So be wise and be prepared to work your ass off.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:15 pm

hmmm well I thought it was typically four years undergrad/bachelors straight into med school.... guess I was wrong. My cousin actually was accepted into Northwestern University Med last year after four years at Butler. Is this not typical? Does it all depend on how many credit hours you take as to how quickly you graduate?

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:37 pm

no u can get apply once you have a bachelors and have completed the pre med reqs...i didnt have the pre med reqs finished before I needed to take the MCAT last summer in order to apply for the fall 2009 class..thus instead of trying to take the mcat before I finished my pre-reqs I waited until this summer to take the MCAT (after my pre-reqs were completed). it just so happened that I also had enough hours and classes to graduate this May as well..Just make sure u have ur pre-reqs done before your junior year summer so u can take the mcat then and apply then and hopefully get in the fall class after ur senior yr.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down