WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INDY HP TRACK DAY - You have been invited

3 posters

Go down

INDY HP TRACK DAY - You have been invited Empty INDY HP TRACK DAY - You have been invited

Post by 1fstroush Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:25 am

IndyHP is renting US41 on May 3rd. It's $40 to for all the passes you want to make. There will be some race classes, but it's just for bragging rights, no payouts or anything. It is limited to 150 vehicles so get signed up if you plan on coming.

Here's a bit of info from their site:
Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What: A day of quarter-mile drag racing with IndyHP, complete with classes and tough competition. Fun runs will also take place during the entire day for anyone wishing to just get out there and race.

Where: US41 Dragway in Morroco, Indiana

When: Saturday, May 3rd, 2008

Cost: $40 before April 15th, $60 After

Who: All IndyHP members and their guests (guests, please include the member who referred you in the form below).

Spectating is free but spectators must be accompanied by an IndyHP member or an invited guest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a little bit about what other's have said:
"Eric went last year and I think he made about 20 passes or something."
"$40 for 20 passes that's awesome!!!"

This event is by invitation only. So if you plan on attending please use my NLOC name (01LNROUSH) as your reference.

Here's the link to the event:
INDY HP Track Event

And here's the link to the hotel where several other NLOC members will be staying:
Holidy INN - Kentland

David and I have been foaming at the bit for this. So, please post if you're serious about going. :*drive*:

PS: I already paid and am ready to race.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

INDY HP TRACK DAY - You have been invited Empty Re: INDY HP TRACK DAY - You have been invited

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:50 pm

I will pay too but we need to get my car done lol !!!!!!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

INDY HP TRACK DAY - You have been invited Empty Re: INDY HP TRACK DAY - You have been invited

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:25 pm

im already signed up... so im gonna be busting Dustin's chops at autospec to get my car done at least a week before this event so i can get some seat time.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:02 pm

SWEET!!! great job wade
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:52 pm

alright getting to be crunch time boys... 3 weeks away, lets get to wrenching!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:10 am

Who all is going? when i get paid tommorow i'm gonna register. sounds like a blast!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:27 pm

here is the final deal guys! the fabricator is takin my stang on the 18th and then Dustin said he will get me in for a tune before the event so the stang is then heading to Auto spec for the tune on monday the 28th! race is the 3rd so wish me luck
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:44 pm

I hope it gets done dave!

If i'm lucky i will have my 4:10's in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:53 pm

I really wish I could make it to this event but I won't be able to unfortunately. Too bad they are having it at 41 instead of orp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:45 pm

41 is a much better track from what everyone in IndyHP has told me. they also are trying to keep as much rice out of the event as possible, but if they dont get their 100 they need to cover the costs then so be it.

This will end up being a test and tune day for me, since ill be working with the tuning software myself. Should be interesting to see how quickly i can learn this **** once i get it so i dont waste the day away.

The good thing is ill be getting a base tune with all the mods i have so ill have something good to start with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:52 pm

wy3134 wrote:41 is a much better track from what everyone in IndyHP has told me. they also are trying to keep as much rice out of the event as possible, but if they dont get their 100 they need to cover the costs then so be it.

This will end up being a test and tune day for me, since ill be working with the tuning software myself. Should be interesting to see how quickly i can learn this **** once i get it so i dont waste the day away.

The good thing is ill be getting a base tune with all the mods i have so ill have something good to start with

Sounds like a good way to go about things. I would have to disagree with them as far as the track. I have been to 41 a few times in the past and it wasn't near as nice. Although they may have changed some things since Denny took it over. Either way it should be a fun event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:50 pm

We have officially set a meeting point, either 96th and michigan road or equivalent area along 65 on the north side. this will be finalized at a later time, but will be somewhere in the close vicinity. meeting time is 5am prompt!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:40 pm

Sweet! 5am 96th and Michigan, sounds good isnt that Mcdonalds??? or is that 116th?
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:06 pm

not sure... but we will finalize an exact spot in the next couple weeks, but its that vicinity, ill be early just to be sure i dont miss out and have to catch up and burn extra fuel to catch up Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:24 pm

WHO HASNT REGISTERED YET? Hit me up, i possibly cannot go, so if someone wants to go in my place let me know and ill work it out. Appears im gonna be required to work that day now and cant have it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Damn, i just finished registering. Do we just need the Reciept or what to get in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:52 pm

no clue man

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:46 pm

i think i might go to spectate or something i can't be beating that crap out of my car this much it hasn't liked holding up this far but we shall see
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Ok guys, who all is going? What time and where are we are going to meet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:26 pm

I'm going. I have no idea where to meet.

Are you an AJ going to head down on friday and stay at a hotel? he said something about that on friday night

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Im starting a new thread for this guys and gals!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down