WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have been told I will need help

3 posters

Go down

I have been told I will need help Empty I have been told I will need help

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:47 am

I just got this email about my parts.

Hi Nick - No problem, in fact you must be phsycic. I just dropped your pallet off at Fedex National today. The tracking# is PBC-631924. I was just getting the time to send you your tracking info and when I signed on I saw your email. The pallet should be in Tennessee in four days. Just make sure that there is someone there to help your Fiance get it off the truck. Stay safe and if you need any further assistance, just let me know. I appreciate your business.

Steve

So yes you will need someone to help get them off the truck, sorry I hadnt thought of that part when I ordered them, I had thought it would be seperate orders and only the hood would be by freight. Just find some space untill i get home. I will probably have it installed when I get home on leave if not I will put them in my storage. which reminds me I need to know when I need to start paying my storage again.
Thanks sweety, hugs and kissess

ok everyone not surewhat they boy ordered but Pallet sounds very big and heavy. I have matt next door but he put his back out handling beer. I talk to paul and he said he would help. I live by exit 11 and I have no clue what nicky ordered but he must of forgot that andy moved out. Lord have mercy. Anyway heads up I might be calling for help if a big truck comes into my driveway. I got this email today so I will have to call someone and figure it out where it is. ARG I bet it will come on SAT.

Back to top Go down

I have been told I will need help Empty Re: I have been told I will need help

Post by JH96GT Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:31 pm

If I'm not working, I could possibly. Just let me know a day and time. Paul, give me a shout on my cell if you head over.

-Jh
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:06 pm

If it comes in Saturday, let me know, I'm off and can help if I'm around..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:18 pm

I will thanks alot everyone you all when know when I know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Pick up date
Apr 2, 2008

Estimated delivery
Apr 8, 2008
ok I went on fed ex and this is the day that it is coming here I have no idea what time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:36 am

ok I called fedex. I know the pallet is here in Tn and I gave the driver me phone number so that when he is in the area he can call. they said it will be delivered sometimes this afternoon. I have to say I am worried. the lady asked me if a big eighteen wheeler can come in to where I live. I have to say I am not wondering how much stuff did Nick order? I only have so much room for stuff. as it is I guess I will pull my cat out and put it in the garage. I have to say I must that boy because the benz does not sit outside. I guess it will now and his car is in a storage place. there is something wrong with this picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:15 am

We have tractor trailers come here to deliver a small box that you can carry in one hand...LOL... Doubt you are getting a truck load. I think you mentioned a hood. That is probably the big item.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:30 am

they said it was a pallet of stuff so i know he had been talking about getting a new hood and he ordered so engine parts but i am not sure what i think a blower maybe and some other stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:44 am

when my 5.4 3v arrived, it came on a truck. 750lbs dressed.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:11 pm

Ok truck is here. Nick order every sheby part made. My lord I think he is going to turn his car into a shelby. I love him so very much. The one box is as big as a motorcycle and the other box is the hood. The boy went to town ordering stuff and Nick I am not opening them!!!!!
Nick I believe christmas has come. thanks everyone but the guy had a hand truck and was able to get everything in the garage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:11 pm

That's good that everything is safely tucked away... that's what matters now.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:18 pm

Hey I might have hurt my back but I will definately help with what I can. Just give me a call when it gets there and I will see what I can do!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:01 pm

matt4410 wrote:Hey I might have hurt my back but I will definately help with what I can. Just give me a call when it gets there and I will see what I can do!!!

thanks matt i hope you feel better. Hey let me know when you think you might want to take that care down the track. there was a ford toraus last night and I think it came very close to winning. ask keira or eddie about it. it was funn we are trying to get keira to go down. she is warming up to it. only because her mom kidnapped her and made her go to the track. I know she most likely she will not go all the time but I have to say it was nice having Keira there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum