WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMRA in Bowling Green, First weekend in Oct

Go down

NMRA in Bowling Green, First weekend in Oct Empty NMRA in Bowling Green, First weekend in Oct

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:46 pm

Hey is anyone else in the club going to the NMRA Finals in Bowling Green? I was planning on going with some family and all out Mustangs. But if some of the c;ub members are going, maybe we could all head down together. Just a thought. :*blahblah*: :*woohoo*: :*drive*: :*drive*: :^drunk^: :^drunk^: :*bonk(: :*drive*: :*drive*: :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

NMRA in Bowling Green, First weekend in Oct Empty Re: NMRA in Bowling Green, First weekend in Oct

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:40 pm

My crew always heads down every year.

Back to top Go down

NMRA in Bowling Green, First weekend in Oct Empty Re: NMRA in Bowling Green, First weekend in Oct

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Yep we will be making the trip. The club needs to be in the car show this year to keep getting sponsorship from Promedia..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:50 am

good grief...talk about early warning!!!! lol. jumping the gun a bit aren't we?

I should be there though! See if I can't sucker 5.0 Mustang Magazine in to photographing my car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down