WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford unlike GM and Chrysler in economic crisis!!

Go down

Ford unlike GM and Chrysler in economic crisis!! Empty Ford unlike GM and Chrysler in economic crisis!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Ford is trying their best to get consumers to understand that they did not take any assistance from the US government to make it through the current economic crisis, highlighting their continued annoyance with being lumped in with GMC and Chrysler by stating they should be talking about the Detroit two instead of three.

Anyone that has been paying attention to Ford has to be impressed with the way that Alan Mulally has handled Ford’s dramatic shift over the last 3 years. With cars such as the Ford Fusion and Ford Taurus bringing Ford back into competition with the foreign automakers, they have been able to gain much needed market share.

Ford is set to roll out a marketing program in the second quarter that will offer people who test drive its vehicles but decide to buy from the competition a yet-undisclosed amount of money, Mr. Mondragon said. Buyers who choose a Ford will also be given a financial reward. All of this is an effort to get potential customers to give Ford a shot so that they can highlight their drastic improvements in quality.

Ford’s stock is almost trading equal to GMC’s opening at $1.69 this morning compared to GMC opening at 2.10.

Back to top Go down

Ford unlike GM and Chrysler in economic crisis!! Empty Re: Ford unlike GM and Chrysler in economic crisis!!

Post by Eturner Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:49 pm

i still think that gm is going bankrupt. and ford will be around much longer.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down