WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
mustangrn
D
JH96GT
7 posters

Go down

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:48 pm

For those that know about my Workers Comp Issue. Evil or Very Mad My attorney just called and the settlement is finally complete.. :*woohoo*:

I have been awarded my Workers Comp Settlement. Only after going thru court, being sued for unpaid medical bills and not recieving pay for 3 months, it's finally done. All the medical bills have been paid, the law suits dropped from Summitt Medical Center and back pay from the bank levy that occured in June..

My lump sump payment will be here within a couple of weeks now.. This is perfect timing, the GT can now be fixed and the new Mustang addition to the family will happen.

Yea, I'm thrilled to death... After all this has been going on since Nov. 2006 when I had the shoulder surgey. My attorney has been working the case since March of this year, after Workers Comp denied all my claims....

:*woohoo*: :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:51 pm

congrats! bet your glad to have all that over with! i am still in iowa but got my stang back and will be headed back that way the beginning of the month. cant wait to see you all.

Back to top Go down

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:54 pm

05legendlime wrote:congrats! bet your glad to have all that over with! i am still in iowa but got my stang back and will be headed back that way the beginning of the month. cant wait to see you all.
Oh man I'm so glad to be done with this.... Can't wait for you to get back also Matt..

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Congrats Eddie. Good to hear.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:36 pm

congrats man. cant wait to see the finished product.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm

are you ok yo.. Glad to hear things are going better...
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 pm

Woooohooooo!!! I know that's a lot of stress gone. :*woohoo*:

Congrats, can't wait to see the stangs.
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Eddie, sorry it took so long...sounds like a claim against VA...they take forever too! Congrats man, we've missed seeing the beast at the events! And I know Mom is ready for her new ride too Smile
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Glad to hear that you are finally done with that. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:10 am

Grats.. Its a good Christmas for you then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 am

Ruffnuts wrote:Grats.. Its a good Christmas for you then.
Yes it'll be a late Christmas present.. I'm thinking Joe will have 2 Wildhorses cars next month.. :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 am

Cool glad to here its over. congrats
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:43 am

thats great news ..

can we talk about a loan ? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Great news, glad for you! Now you get the GT on the road again!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 am

My Taurus is very ill. how bout a loan for a Cobra to replace it. Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:53 am

I know what a pain that is and I am so happy to hear about your wonderful christmas gift. hugs and enjoy. now your going to be one of those fat cats.
They are buying up everything because when the resesion is over then they will be very very rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:52 am

congrats eddie, thats great to hear. i understand all the hassle with everything, because im goin through the same battle rite now. but its good to hear that urs is settled now

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:47 am

finally ordered the intercooler. its a 4 inch thick 31x12 3" in and out. 1000hp capable.

eddie are you gonne boost it? turbo man i'm tellin ya. turbo!!!!.

twin 62 turbos and forgings for 500+ rwhp without sweating it.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:48 am

wave back at the termi's.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 pm

AWSOME whoo hoo glad to hear that news i know you can't wait any longer man thats great! congrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down