WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is everyone?

2 posters

Go down

How is everyone? Empty How is everyone?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm

Just checkin in to see how things are going. I havnt been around on this board for quite some time. Thought I would check. I was hoping to maybe get up to Indy before the snow hit this winter but its not looking that way anymore.

Back to top Go down

How is everyone? Empty Re: How is everyone?

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:40 pm

not too much mang! sorry you cant make it up, hows the car runnin??
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:25 am

not bad. I just got a 31 spline carrier yesterday and I got a call about a new rearend out of a wrecked 97gt. So, I will be ordering new axles in a few weeks to get ready for a bulletproof rear to really launch on slicks. It should be fun and interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:35 am

LOL congrats bro... i cant wait to see the slicks. you better be planning to come to run at ORP right??
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:36 pm

Ive already got some prostars with MT drags on them. I was just scared of putting them on. As long as the trans holds up the first few times down here Ill def. be up running. I gotta come up and show you Indy boys how we do it down here. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:49 pm

wallbanger11_22 wrote:Ive already got some prostars with MT drags on them. I was just scared of putting them on. As long as the trans holds up the first few times down here Ill def. be up running. I gotta come up and show you Indy boys how we do it down here. Smile

SURRRRREEE Rolling Eyes
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:11 am

Your first AJ. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:42 pm

:*sword*: ....me..... :_popcorn_:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum