WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spontaneous Trip!

Go down

Spontaneous Trip! Empty Spontaneous Trip!

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Well its final lol, my g/f and I are taking off to gulf shores in alabama! Whats everyone up 2 on the 30th?? we should be passing through comming back up north late on the 30th or early mon morning on the 31st!

as most of you know I have been building my car up over the winter and was planning on racing in the southern v6 challenge in steele alabama but we were unable to finish the car mostly because i didnt wanna rush things. but we are heading down to see the finals of the race and meet some cool people.
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Spontaneous Trip! Empty Re: Spontaneous Trip!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:38 am

Everyone will probably be recouping from our event "March Madness" it's on the 29th..But stop by anyway, we'll muster up the energy to hang out a few.. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:34 pm

change of plans lol, we decided to take off around 6pm (couldnt get away from the beach !) which put us in TN around 2am so my bad eddie, i do appreciate it.

And i forgot how grogous the mountins/ colorful trees and fields were in your neck of the woods! would love to drive the stang down there for some hill action soon!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:29 pm

Murph wrote:change of plans lol, we decided to take off around 6pm (couldnt get away from the beach !) which put us in TN around 2am so my bad eddie, i do appreciate it.

And i forgot how grogous the mountins/ colorful trees and fields were in your neck of the woods! would love to drive the stang down there for some hill action soon!
No biggie, it would have been another meeting with one other chapter bros.. I meet Brian on Sunday from Michigan as he was driving up from Florida..

But definately will take you up on the cruise thru the scenary.. :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down