WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone going to the Auto Show in Nashville (at the Convention Center) this weekend?

Go down

Is anyone going to the Auto Show in Nashville (at the Convention Center) this weekend? Empty Is anyone going to the Auto Show in Nashville (at the Convention Center) this weekend?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Cost is $8.00 (I think...)
This would be a great club outing....

Back to top Go down

Is anyone going to the Auto Show in Nashville (at the Convention Center) this weekend? Empty Re: Is anyone going to the Auto Show in Nashville (at the Convention Center) this weekend?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:18 am

guys....check this out!!!
http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/conceptcars.jsp

They have the new Shelby Cobra (the 2 seater) with a 6.4 V-10!!!
605 HP!!!
Can you say "ZR1 Killer"???

Also...check out the Mustang GT-R and the Shelby GR-1.
Should be a cool show....

Back to top Go down

Is anyone going to the Auto Show in Nashville (at the Convention Center) this weekend? Empty Re: Is anyone going to the Auto Show in Nashville (at the Convention Center) this weekend?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 am

I'd love too! But prior commitments dictate otherwise. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:14 pm

I could go Sunday, have to work Fri and Sat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Id like to go but need to check a few things first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:57 pm

I think myself and Ernie are going sunday. So if anyone else is going see you there..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:32 pm

Yep Nick new girlfriend (ERINIE) wow I knew nick liked certins things but I have to say I never expected to be replaced by a guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:52 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:I could go Sunday, have to work Fri and Sat...

what time is everyone getting together and where is everyone meeting.

Kmart parking lot? and what time?

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:28 pm

D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:03 am

Sorry everyone, but I won't be able to go.. Something has come up that requires me to miss this..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:31 am

WEll you all did not miss anything eddie I was so disappionted it was nothing like the one in the spring. They had 2 vetts to look at and 2 mustangs but it was alot smaller then when we all went and there was nothing to really drool over. I think troy and nick both had the same feeling.
We enjoyed walking around and looking but I have to say it was not worth the money spent to get in. But the company was so I guess it all work out because we had a nice day with good friends. Troy ran into a cop who invited the club to be in the parade on DEC 20. I am not sure what the weather will be then but I guess this guy is trying to have a nice parade for a small town. He wanted bikes mustangs. he sounds like this would be alot of fun for our club if there is any interest in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down