WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORD has BIG WEEK of Events!!

Go down

FORD has BIG WEEK of Events!! Empty FORD has BIG WEEK of Events!!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:38 pm

This weekend Nov 14th - Nov 16th at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Florida (Final Race Weekend for Nascar, Nationwide Series and Truck Series) the pace car for the weekend will be the New 2010 Fusion Hybrid and the New 2010 Sport Fusion with the 3.5l 265 Hp V-6!!

On Nov 18th @ 10 Pm on Speed Channel the New 2010 Mustang will be revealed!! Debuting from the LA Auto Show. It will be a hour long show with Carroll Shelby, Jack Roush, Ashley Force and other (Ford related persons) on the show!!!

Also Nov 19th at many Ford Dealerships the New 2009 F-150 will be debuted with people from Ford to tell and show about the new truck!!!! A continuing effort to finish the year for FORD and it's customers with a bang!!!

FORD considers this time of year as their blowout finalie to the end of the year. These efforts show as well to the customers that FORD isn't down and out, but a company here to stay, with newer and better products for the customers.

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:42 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

FORD has BIG WEEK of Events!! Empty Re: FORD has BIG WEEK of Events!!

Post by Eturner Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:03 pm

DO YOU WORK FOR FORD? BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A SALESMAN....LOL. I DON'T HAVE THE SPEED CHANNEL SO IF ANY ONE CAN HELP KEEP ME UP TO DATE ON THE NEW MUSTANG...THANKS.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Eturner wrote:DO YOU WORK FOR FORD? BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A SALESMAN....LOL.
Well not actually, but considering what's sitting in the yard and driveway, might as well...
1984 Mustang, 1989 F-150, 1992 Mustang, 1996 Taurus and 2001 Mustang. BTW it was a salesman who passed along the info to me.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Ray Skillman in Indy already has a 09 F-150. They showed it to me when I was there to get my new car, it's somewhat different. I personally like the older style like the 06-08 style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:
Eturner wrote:DO YOU WORK FOR FORD? BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A SALESMAN....LOL.
Well not actually, but considering what's sitting in the yard and driveway, might as well...
1984 Mustang, 1989 F-150, 1992 Mustang, 1996 Taurus and 2001 Mustang. BTW it was a salesman who passed along the info to me.... Laughing
GOOD POINT. :_lol_:
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:12 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:
On Nov 18th @ 10 Pm on Speed Channel the New 2010 Mustang will be revealed!! Debuting from the LA Auto Show. It will be a hour long show with Carroll Shelby, Jack Roush, Ashley Force and other (Ford related persons) on the show!!!

This is happening tonight at 10:00pm CST on Speed Channel!!! Just reminding everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down