WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$5 Pancake Breakfast Saturday!!!

Go down

$5 Pancake Breakfast Saturday!!! Empty $5 Pancake Breakfast Saturday!!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:27 pm

I just found out that Applebee's (Clarksville Wilma Rudolph location) is having a pancake breakfast Saturday March 22nd. They are donating all money raised to the Clarksville chapter of the MS Society. I have the tickets, they are only $5 that gets your whole meal. You have to buy the tickets ahead of time. The hours are 7:30-9:30. Anyone interested let me know. I appreciate the support. Steven and I will most likely be at Applebee's at 7:30 eat and head to the car show.

Also on April 2nd from 5pm-8pm, all 5 Clarksville area Wendys will donate 10% of their sales to the MS Society. I plan on being at one of the locations to thank any customers, it just depends on if anyone else from the group can make this or that Wendy's.

Last, you all will know soon, there is an MS walk in town April 26th. Along with the walk is a car and bike show. Registration for the show is $20. Or if you would like to walk, that registration is $20 as well, you can pre-register online and raise money. Any participant raising over $100 gets a tee shirt. I will have the flyers Saturday for the goody bags. For those outside Clarksville, there are many locations with the same activities. Nashville's MS walk is April 19th, I can look up other towns.

Once again, THANK YOU for any support in these activities approve You don't know how much it means.

Back to top Go down

$5 Pancake Breakfast Saturday!!! Empty Re: $5 Pancake Breakfast Saturday!!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Good find!!! Wish I didn't have to work Saturday, I could go for the pancakes. :=drool=: May still get a ticket for the cause anyway... Give me a call tomorrow, so I can get a ticket.. approve

Sounds like a good start to the International Car Show in Nashville on March 22nd..

Back to top Go down