WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to figure out how to post photos.

Go down

Trying to figure out how to post photos. Empty Re: Trying to figure out how to post photos.

Post by Pyrotech72 Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:17 pm

Trying to figure out how to post photos. P9203962

"Drivers meeting" for Tail of the Dragon

Last edited by Pyrotech72 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add note)
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Trying to figure out how to post photos. Empty Re: Trying to figure out how to post photos.

Post by Pyrotech72 Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Trying to figure out how to post photos. P9203944

From the 2008 Tail of the Dragon trip

Last edited by Pyrotech72 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:21 pm

This one is clickable. Looks like with the clickable ones I'm limited to 400 pixels, otherwise I can go 800. There is no in between.

Last edited by Pyrotech72 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Now trying to figure out how to display them bigger here.
Trying to figure out how to post photos. P8103906

The 800 cuts some off of the edge. Hmmm. Probably need a 600 host.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:41 pm

Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 pm

The previous note about limitations only applies to using a laptop at 1024x768 screen resolution. In fact, my laptop was only able to show the image 598 pixels wide. However, using 1600x1200 on my 20" removes those restrictions. Either way, I can see 800x600 images. Click the cars in the parking lot, it'll take you to my album.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down