WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added

2 posters

Go down

Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added Empty Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:38 pm

Here are 181 pics from the Dragon run - Try the slideshow option - Photobucket

Extreme Sports Photos

Here is the second set from them of our return trip - http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=4101806&g=00&s=800

Zee Photos now has us on their site!!! Nice pics!

Set 2 from Zee

Killboy.com

Killboy set 2

Last edited by Musiccitygt on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:20 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added Empty Re: Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:Here are 181 pics from the Dragon run - Try the slideshow option - Photobucket

This site already has some great pics of our group up! Extreme Sports Photos
Here is the second set from them of our return trip - http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=4101806&g=00&s=800

wow looks like you all had alot of fun

Back to top Go down

Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added Empty Re: Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Nice pics.... next year AJ and I and the Indy crew need to definatley start saving for this trip:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:46 pm

wow the mustangs really made a statement awsome did anyone leave any marks? great pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Pics are awesome so far.. But I still can't get over this pic..

[img]Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added 100_0583[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:03 pm

wow they grew hands hmmm I guess that to help hold them in the seat while the cars are sliding throught the dagon
is there where the rummer about the ring comes into play. boy I was wrong john did out do nick if he gave geri a ring. lol hugs great pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:17 pm

This another one of my favorites showing all the rides...

[img]Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added 100_0550[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:23 pm

May have to resize. it is cutting out part of the pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:34 am

I've got some of the pictures uploaded to my Picasa album. (Click the globe icon under my avatar. I finally put the link to it in my profile.)

Last edited by Pyrotech72 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove non-working photo post)
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:59 am

Musiccitygt wrote:May have to resize. it is cutting out part of the pics.

wow you all had alot of cars/ awsome next year will hopefully be nick and mine in there

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:14 pm

Looks like y'all had a good time! Love the pics!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Now that I've figured it out...

Tail Of the Dragon Pictures *UPDATED* Killboy's added P9203944
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:45 am

Awesome pictures, and a great time with everyone.. I do believe this years trip has been one of the best so far.. The location of the hotel and pricing was incredible. All the mustangs coming out was fantastic. By far the go-karts adventures was a blast. And findly all the friends being together was the best.. Looking forward to next years trip..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Maybe we should run the dragon twice a year.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:21 am

Dropped as a sticky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Looks fun as hell wish i was with yall :*bonk(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:07 am

DC wrote:Looks fun as hell wish i was with yall :*bonk(:
You can go with us this year!!! :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:44 am

when? im only 17 so im still in school Sad

Last edited by DC on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i put 16 but in like 4 days imma be 17 lol forgot <3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:25 am

I can NOT wait to do this again. Such a freakin blast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:01 am

DC wrote:when? im only 17 so im still in school Sad
my daughter is in school also it is only a weekend trip I take her ut friday and then we play all weekend and she is home by sunday night. As long as there is no home coming dance then she goes. Last year we did not go because keira home coming dance was that friday so she wanted to go to that. next year I have a feeling she will be going to the tail of the dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:01 pm

awesome cant wait :<fist>:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:55 am

Looks like a great time. Hopefully will get to join yall this year. Love heading up to the dragon, nothing like it in my mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down