WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd annual Dragon Run

2 posters

Go down

3rd annual Dragon Run Empty 3rd annual Dragon Run

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:45 am

Wow, what an absolute blast!! I personaly had an outstanding time on the trip to the dragon! I know Alicia did too. Not only was the Dragon a blast, but the Go-Cart action and other activities were tons of fun! I think we are banned from a couple go-cart tracks now, but oh well. I especially enjoyed the group of people and the fellowship! What a great bunch we had. Although the start of the trip was a little bit of a challenge with fuel issues and the accident that closed I-40, the rest went nice and smooth.

A big thanks to everyone that came and I can't wait to do it again. :*woohoo*:

Here is a group pic from Deal's gap -
http://wildhorsesclub.net/images/100_0561.JPG

Back to top Go down

3rd annual Dragon Run Empty Re: 3rd annual Dragon Run

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:04 pm

We had a wonderful time and thanks to the people behind the scenes that made the trip possible.
It hit me though when I pulled back into my driveway lastnight "Back To Reality"!!! Then more reality hit when my wonderful darling children came home. LOL Troy said can we go back!! I told him it was his own fault he married me and he knew I had 3 wonderful kids:)

Thanks again for a wonderful time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:24 pm

This site already has some great pics of our group up! Extreme Sports Photography

Here is the second set from them of our return trip - http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=4101806&g=00&s=800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:48 pm

Man I am so bummed I missed this years trip, last year was such a blast :*drive*: Did Troy fugure out how to use his camera this time? Any tickets for burn outs? If I have to go AWOL next year I am going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:Man I am so bummed I missed this years trip, last year was such a blast :*drive*: Did Troy fugure out how to use his camera this time? Any tickets for burn outs? If I have to go AWOL next year I am going.

Troy used his camera phone hanging out the window. No troubles with the Po-Po this year. Sorry you missed it, but there is always next year!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Yeah the dragon was awsome!! Next year the pos missing 6 cylinder camaro needs to MOVE OVER Evil or Very Mad
The gocarts were Awsome. Never had so much fun with those things :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:39 pm

That was by far one of the greatest times Ive had driving my car other than the drag strip. Great trip, great people, I had a blast with everyone. Teh go-kart track definately wasnt liking us after that last run. Priceless is all I can say. I will be going again next year for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:50 pm

:*agree*: I can wait for next year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:43 pm

well again I had a great time and was glad I actualy got to go..

the go carts where just as much fun as the dragon.

Ill post pictures when I get back from TX..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Absolutely one of the best times with the club. The "Dragon Run" was fun especially after seeing the video of Jon getting irate with the camaro..LOL This years' trip was one for the books. Great hotel, they provided us with numerous discounts for the weekend and we stayed right on the main strip in Pigeon Forge. We had a lot of first timers for the "Dragon" this year, and everyone had a blast. Even having our own party room in the hotel made for a great time. Now the go-karts was probably as much fun as the "Dragon" , man what a blast and I know the track will never ever let a group of 18 crazy car nuts on the track at one time again.. Going 3 wide then seeing who could make it thru the turn was hularious..

Can't wait to see all the pictures and videos of the trip..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:36 am

The first drop on the big hill at the gokarts was priceless. They will never allow that again. I garauntee it. LOL I will never forget that and some of the faces on the video of looking for the next victim. The whole weekend was just too fun. I absolutely cant wait till next year. Ive already talked 3 of my crew into bringing there cars just from me telling stories.

BTW, I would like to thank everyone for making my pre-birthday weekend one I wont soon forget. I wasnt dare gonna mention it for the sake of me not getting embarassed while we ate. lol One for the memory books. Cant wait to see the pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 am

Started a new thread as a STICKY in this forum for the pics from our trip. Please add any pics or links in that post. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:40 am

wallbanger11_22 wrote:The first drop on the big hill at the gokarts was priceless. They will never allow that again. I garauntee it. LOL I will never forget that and some of the faces on the video of looking for the next victim. The whole weekend was just too fun. I absolutely cant wait till next year. Ive already talked 3 of my crew into bringing there cars just from me telling stories.

BTW, I would like to thank everyone for making my pre-birthday weekend one I wont soon forget. I wasnt dare gonna mention it for the sake of me not getting embarassed while we ate. lol One for the memory books. Cant wait to see the pics.

I really thought I was going to have to do the Heimlich Maneuver on you at Wendy's!!! LOL rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by BriansGirl Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:34 pm

I had a good time despite being under the weather when we got back from the Dragon. Thanks guys!
BriansGirl
BriansGirl
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Living in the United States of the Offended

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:Man I am so bummed I missed this years trip, last year was such a blast :*drive*: Did Troy fugure out how to use his camera this time? Any tickets for burn outs? If I have to go AWOL next year I am going.

Dont Forget the TOY RUN. BWC will have dates posted by DEC if it is not already posted. My Nicky we can do both like I did last year.
I know I am the only biker in the club but there are only a few event I hold near and dear to my heart. Rolling thunder for the VET
Hog sate rally and BWC toy Run to gather toy for the family who cant aford to have a christmas and they also raise money for camp rainbow.
For whatever reason people have gotten a bad impressin of the toy run. they did have two accedents this year but keira road her first toy run on her own bike and she did great. Sounds like everyone had a great weekend. and sounds like you all found a nice place to stay at. Cant wait to go with you all next year and be with nick and keira. maybe keira can learn to drive stick and take a stang down the dragon. lol I will have to look for something cheap for her to roll in. We have a year to work on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:48 pm

I just posted more links from the photogs. at the dragon. Check them out in the Dragon Pics sticky!!!!!! They are awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Everything was OK with my car until the brakes overheated and faded. That's when I pulled off to the side and let the rest of the line go by. I've got a year to upgrade my brakes... or until I run out of pad, whichever comes first.

Funny thing is that the lid popped off the jug of water in my trunk and it found its way into the spare tire well and drained out the bottom. Sherry told me it wasn't even 5 minutes before I pulled off to the side. Well, the reason for the water jug is that my radiator leaks, now I'm fixin to price a radiator.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 pm

Pyrotech72 wrote:Everything was OK with my car until the brakes overheated and faded. That's when I pulled off to the side and let the rest of the line go by. I've got a year to upgrade my brakes... or until I run out of pad, whichever comes first.

Funny thing is that the lid popped off the jug of water in my trunk and it found its way into the spare tire well and drained out the bottom. Sherry told me it wasn't even 5 minutes before I pulled off to the side. Well, the reason for the water jug is that my radiator leaks, now I'm fixin to price a radiator.

So that is why the guy behind you kept sliding around corners sideways! Glad it wasn't a gallon of oil!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:57 pm

:_lol_:

Not good for a milk jug to bounce around in the trunk.

So far, AutoZone has the best price on a new radiator... $148 with a lifetime warranty.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down