WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Snake GT500 VS Dodge Challenger

2 posters

Go down

Super Snake GT500 VS Dodge Challenger Empty Super Snake GT500 VS Dodge Challenger

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm

Yep it's a sneek peek to the actual video that will appear on Torque.TV September 25th.. Looking at the glimspe of the video the Snake is winning..

Snake VS Challenger

Back to top Go down

Super Snake GT500 VS Dodge Challenger Empty Re: Super Snake GT500 VS Dodge Challenger

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Their was a challenger out at ORP last night...13.6 was his fastest....80K for that...when my 11.5 mustang will beat it? haha. The look amazing, i've seen a black on and a orange one. Woulnd't spend the money but they are definately beautiful

Back to top Go down

Super Snake GT500 VS Dodge Challenger Empty Re: Super Snake GT500 VS Dodge Challenger

Post by COLE Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:27 am

i work at a chrysler dealership all these things are are srt8 chargers or 300c with a different body that is bigger. don't get me wrong they are fast and they are nice but at the end of the day they are going to be no different and you will see them everywhere.
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:05 am

I love the new Challengers. They are big, but beautiful.

I am not surprised a GT500 will beat them as a Terminator will trounce them too. Oh well, when I bought my 2000 GT, I knew that it was slower than a Firebird or Camaro, but it was what I wanted.

Same will hold true for the Challenger. I want a Vert, either RT or SRT, 6 spd. Probably in about 6 years, after a few low mileage models are on the used car market. I doubt a GT500 vert will be in the same dollar region.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down