WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHELBY PERFORMENCE PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2 posters

Go down

SHELBY PERFORMENCE PARTS & ACCESSORIES Empty SHELBY PERFORMENCE PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:33 pm

for anyone that is looking for anything like this I went to the shelby museum in las vegas and got a catalog with all the stuff in it..

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/

or call 1-702-405-3500

this is for 2005 & up cars.. :*burnout*:

Last edited by BraMas on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : disabled link.)

Back to top Go down

SHELBY PERFORMENCE PARTS & ACCESSORIES Empty Re: SHELBY PERFORMENCE PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Post by BraMas Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:31 am

I removed the link because it had been hacked. It had a pic of a man holding a dead baby. I assume The Shelby site will get it fixed. Just wanted to let ya know why the link is not there.
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

SHELBY PERFORMENCE PARTS & ACCESSORIES Empty Re: SHELBY PERFORMENCE PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:13 am

they must have it fixed ..I just went there and saw nothing like that..

thanks for checking it out though .didnt want to subject people to that kind of thing.. Smile

if you want to check it out again and repost the link that would be cool..

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:58 pm

Is the that the right link that I put in your post? If not just edit your original post with the correct link
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:31 pm

100 bucks for carrol shelby shoes :*bonk(:
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:11 pm

hippy wrote:for anyone that is looking for anything like this I went to the shelby museum in las vegas and got a catalog with all the stuff in it..

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/

or call 1-702-405-3500

this is for 2005 & up cars.. :*burnout*:

yeah thats it..click on the form link then click on the form on the left..lots of great stuff there..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down