WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMRA in BG

2 posters

Go down

NMRA in BG Empty NMRA in BG

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:33 pm

Is anyone else going? Is the club doing anything?

Back to top Go down

NMRA in BG Empty Re: NMRA in BG

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:48 am

I should be stateside in time to go and I hope others plan on going also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Im going if Im home..this job is really keeping me gone a LOT..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:51 am

I know a group of us will be going Sunday for the Elimination rounds. Probably cruising up around 7:30 in the morning to be one of the first there, so we have time to hit the midway and swap meet..

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:16 pm

is it that time already?
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:45 am

I will be there with my crew, probably all weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:57 am

yep the polar bear and i will be there

Back to top Go down

Post by 393Bird Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:25 pm

I will be there....
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Well it looks as though Sunday will be the best day for the club. I know Eddie talked about it at the last meeting and most everyone agreed to go Sunday as a group!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:32 pm

I am looking forward to it. To bad my car wont be done Id like a shot at the street shootout trophy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:30 pm

oh yeah when is it ? :*bonk(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:45 pm

hippy wrote:oh yeah when is it ? :*bonk(:
Thrusday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday October 2-5. A lot of us will be going on Sunday October 5th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:20 am

Ruffnuts wrote:I am looking forward to it. To bad my car wont be done Id like a shot at the street shootout trophy.

So tell me why cant you take the roush? The roush cant handle or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:46 am

Blueyegal wrote:
Ruffnuts wrote:I am looking forward to it. To bad my car wont be done Id like a shot at the street shootout trophy.

thats different its not his..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:46 am

hippy wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:

No that not how our relationship works he gave me the ring and I said yes. WE may not be married yet but we act like we are married and as far as I am concerned the Roush is OURS. Just like everything else is OURS. Nickly I love you and if you want to use the roush I dont care I just want to know whats all is involved. I will be drinking at jazz on the lawn that sat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Blueyegal wrote:
hippy wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:

No that not how our relationship works he gave me the ring and I said yes. WE may not be married yet but we act like we are married and as far as I am concerned the Roush is OURS. Just like everything else is OURS. Nickly I love you and if you want to use the roush I dont care I just want to know whats all is involved. I will be drinking at jazz on the lawn that sat.

I do plan on taking the Roush. The reason I mentioned I was hoping mine would be done is because with mine back I will have a better shot at winning the all out ET in the street shoot out, the Roush will do well but its around 410-435 rwhp where as mine on the race tune will be around 700 to the ground. You know sweety there is no way I am going anywhere with the club without a Ford, even if I had to take the Taurus its still a Ford.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:40 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:
hippy wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:

I do plan on taking the Roush. The reason I mentioned I was hoping mine would be done is because with mine back I will have a better shot at winning the all out ET in the street shoot out, the Roush will do well but its around 410-435 rwhp where as mine on the race tune will be around 700 to the ground. You know sweety there is no way I am going anywhere with the club without a Ford, even if I had to take the Taurus its still a Ford.

LOL well that is good to know I am sure your club members wil be proud. hugs see you soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Blueyegal wrote:
hippy wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:

I didnt mean it like that.. i ment its not the machine he built and sweat over..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:01 pm

I get what you are tring to say hippy its been a long time since we have seen you. well have a great weekend and maybe we will get to see you for the races in bowling green. I am not going to the tail of the dragon. I just cant do it with out nick. hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down