WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Toys for Tots run and Cruise the Gut on Sat. Sept 20th

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Past Event: Toys for Tots run and Cruise the Gut on Sat. Sept 20th - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Toys for Tots run and Cruise the Gut on Sat. Sept 20th

Post by phrostygurl Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 am

I would go a little further down Washington, that is NOT a good/ safe area there no matter what unless we wanna hang :*run*: out across from the liquor store all night, we should try and get something in front on the old Knapps building which is Washington and Allegan
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Toys for Tots run and Cruise the Gut on Sat. Sept 20th - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Toys for Tots run and Cruise the Gut on Sat. Sept 20th

Post by Shady Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:17 am

usually that area is reserved for the show thats from like noon to 3, we usually get spots on the last block down just pass the bus station....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:56 pm

ummmmmmmmmm where is the VFW in Charlotte ????
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:58 pm

we can't go guys.... 2 deaths in the family today. Sorry.. See everyone in Union City next month!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:42 pm

JessicaVaughan wrote:we can't go guys.... 2 deaths in the family today. Sorry.. See everyone in Union City next month!
That's OK Jessica, sorry to hear of your loss.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:44 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:usually that area is reserved for the show thats from like noon to 3, we usually get spots on the last block down just pass the bus station....
Yeah, y'all will have to lead the way into Lansing, I don't know that area at all!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:13 pm

phrostygurl wrote:ummmmmmmmmm where is the VFW in Charlotte ????
Across the street form the Taco Bell, if I remember correctly. :*naughty*:
We are going to be there around 10:00am. We can all meet at that time at the VFW. I know there are more of us out there, lets get on board! I'll send some PM's.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:49 pm

Sorry I forgot to send out the mass e-mail for this one :*bonk(:
Must be the whole going back to work thing
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:51 pm

BraMas wrote:Sorry I forgot to send out the mass e-mail for this one :*bonk(:
Must be the whole going back to work thing
WORK?!! scratch
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:18 am

I came out of retirement Monday. I figured a 5 year break was good enough
I have allot of Go fast parts to buy :*drive*:
Have fun today. Wish I could be there but I have a need to go Racing.
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:06 am

Thanks to all who made the Toys for Tots ride and the Cruisin' the Gut on Saturday, we had a great time! Nice to see Zack out again and also nice to meet Ed (Eturner) with his '04 GT. Got to see a few other Wildhorses members that we haven't seen is a while also! Great times! I'll have some pics up soon.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2