WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carroll Shelby donates $52,000!!!

Go down

Carroll Shelby donates $52,000!!! Empty Carroll Shelby donates $52,000!!!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:01 am

Carroll Shelby is know for his fast cars and his impressive racing record. He's also known for his work with The Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation, which he founded after undergoing a successful heart transplant back in 1990. According to the Wall Street Journal, his foundation made a $52,000 donation to the Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA) during the Automotive Fine Arts Society's annual reception at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance last weekend. COTA works to provide fundraising assistance for children needing life-saving transplants. In a press release Shelby said, "It's an honor to help a fine organization like COTA. Their fight to promote organ transplants for kids across the country is very close to my heart. I established my foundation 15 years ago to achieve the same goal of providing better lives for youngsters in need."

Back to top Go down

Carroll Shelby donates $52,000!!! Empty Re: Carroll Shelby donates $52,000!!!

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:07 am

:%worthy%: goes to him! I can also think that the wild horses could use a donation from him also
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down