WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got some news that isnt so good

3 posters

Go down

Got some news that isnt so good Empty Got some news that isnt so good

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:45 am

Well school is out this coming thursday and I cant afford to live down here right now so ill be moving back home to Michigan. I will make it down here at least once a month to hang with you guys on the big turnout weekends. And by spring I hope to be moved down to G wood for good. It just gives me a few months to save up for the first little while ill be down here with a low paying job most likley. And ill be coming down this spring hopefully with a fully built 347 stroker or ill buy a Mach 1 or 99-01 Cobra. And Dave you better have that turboed 6er runnin when I get back man!

You guys where great and I had a blast this whole summer I wish I could stay but I cant afford it at the moment sadly. I cant thank you enough for letting me hang with you guys and making the town that I hated when I moved here a town I love and will move back to as soon as possible. But as for now I will for sure make it down Oct3rd to 5th most likley cause me and Pat are going down to the NMRA finals in bowling green and all of you guys gotta go too. I will hope to make it down at the end of september if ya'll got anything goin on.

I wont be gone till around friday night or mabey saturday morning but if this is the last time I see you guys till next month or if I cant make it down before October. Ill see ya'll in October.

Its been a hell of a time

Derrick

Back to top Go down

Got some news that isnt so good Empty Re: Got some news that isnt so good

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:11 am

Sorry to hear this derrick Sad but its been fun mang, ill def be gettin that lil sixer finished up before spring !!! well catch you down here soon!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 am

its been fun man hope to see u around
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:31 am

Sorry to hear you gotta leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am

I'll miss you so much man.

You've become one of my best friends and my futon room is gonna feel empty w/o you haha. We had a ton of good memorable, outrageous, hilarious times haha.

I'll be goin up to your place much more often now that i have my little gas saver honda haha.

And by the time you move back down, i'll have more than enough for an apt too. I'm still liking those apts near the warehouses lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 am

We're going to miss you man!

Keep in touch. When you get back we'll be ready for you to continue raising h3ll with Pat.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:37 am

1fstroush wrote:We're going to miss you man!

Keep in touch. When you get back we'll be ready for you to continue raising h3ll with Pat.

AJ

hahaha +1

His 347 with his LT's, O/R H, and Mac dumps is gonna be louder than my car haha :*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:18 pm

It was nice meetin u the other night!

Hope u end up movin down to Gwood next spring or summer so we can all raise hell down here! :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Im gonna miss you Pat!! Yeah man you can come up whenever you want my house is always open. Come up in november for sure for deer season lol.

And im 99% sure ill be moving back in spring cause ill have alot of money saved up. And those apartments by the warehouse are looking sweet lol.

And raise hell pffft cant say ive ever done that Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm

8t6gt wrote:Im gonna miss you Pat!! Yeah man you can come up whenever you want my house is always open. Come up in november for sure for deer season lol.

And im 99% sure ill be moving back in spring cause ill have alot of money saved up. And those apartments by the warehouse are looking sweet lol.

And raise hell pffft cant say ive ever done that Very Happy

Sweet!!!! Gwood better watch out! :*burnout*:

Raise hell?? I'm sure you and Pat would never do such a thing! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down