WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**********Ok Eddie.........***********

2 posters

Go down

**********Ok Eddie.........*********** Empty **********Ok Eddie.........***********

Post by JH96GT Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:28 pm

What was the deal w/ the cop at the end of the meet?........... :*drive*:

:_lol_:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

**********Ok Eddie.........*********** Empty Re: **********Ok Eddie.........***********

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:29 pm

They were looking for the RED mustang that had a "Hit & Run" over in K-Mart parking lot...Good thing it wasn't any of our guys. But if you noticed the the '96 that pulled up at Ryan's just before we started to leave. The cop stated it was that one.. Guy tried to go in Ryan's and play it cool like nothing happened....

Back to top Go down

**********Ok Eddie.........*********** Empty Re: **********Ok Eddie.........***********

Post by JH96GT Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:37 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:They were looking for the RED mustang that had a "Hit & Run" over in K-Mart parking lot...Good thing it wasn't any of our guys. But if you noticed the the '96 that pulled up at Ryan's just before we started to leave. The cop stated it was that one.. Guy tried to go in Ryan's and play it cool like nothing happened....

omg

Never a dull moment......

At least there were no bullets this time.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:39 pm

JH96GT wrote:
Fast Eddie wrote:They were looking for the RED mustang that had a "Hit & Run" over in K-Mart parking lot...Good thing it wasn't any of our guys. But if you noticed the the '96 that pulled up at Ryan's just before we started to leave. The cop stated it was that one.. Guy tried to go in Ryan's and play it cool like nothing happened....

omg

Never a dull moment......

At least there were no bullets this time.
Hey it's been awhile since we had any bullets flying, may be time to take another trip to a mall. They always seem to fly by when we cruise to the mall.. :*1gun*: :*1gun*: :*1gun*: :*1gun*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:01 am

wow look like I missed an exciting meet
I am just having way to much fun waiting by the phone for
nick to call me and tell me he is at the airpport.
i am so very frustrated. he is supose to be on his way home now but
I do not have other information then that. did you guys put out any info about the trip next weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:54 am

Wow im glad i left then...
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:01 am

You car isn't red............ no worries....... :^drunk^:

I was wondering why they were easing around the parking lot looking at them. One of them said something to Paul I think, but not sure what it was.....
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:10 pm

He asked if I could see over the hood... LOL.....

That red car that was the guilty party is at the Ryan's all the time . I think he/she works there.

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:He asked if I could see over the hood... LOL.....

That red car that was the guilty party is at the Ryan's all the time . I think he/she works there.

:_lol_:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been telling you that for a while now.............

That's some funny stuff...........

I thought he asked if you had your seatbelts on or something. I snuck out the back. I didn't need a noise ordinance issue w/ the MAC exhaust.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down