WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

myspace do any of you all have a myspace?

3 posters

Go down

myspace do any of you all have a myspace? Empty myspace do any of you all have a myspace?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:22 am

Ok well how long has been around. well my kids has taught me about myspace and this thing is not that bad or least i have not found any bad things yet.
I thought it was neat learning about people because you can really have as little or alot on it as you want.
here is my myspace i hope you all come visit and feel free to if you have a myspace then please add me as your
friend. another way to keep in touh with people. http://www.myspace.com/blueyegal2070
you will need my first and last name donna johnson if you want to add me to your friends list. hugs

Back to top Go down

myspace do any of you all have a myspace? Empty Re: myspace do any of you all have a myspace?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:42 am

If you go to the members page at the top of this page, click on it and if you look all the way to the right of the page you will see a symbal that you can click on to got to the members other sight pages next to there names.
There are a few members that have posted with there myspace pages. Just click and add and enjoy!

Back to top Go down

myspace do any of you all have a myspace? Empty Re: myspace do any of you all have a myspace?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:01 am

AladymeGT wrote:If you go to the members page at the top of this page, click on it and if you look all the way to the right of the page you will see a symbal that you can click on to got to the members other sight pages next to there names.
There are a few members that have posted with there myspace pages. Just click and add and enjoy!

Are you talking about the privit message symbol? I clicked on the members and I saw the little men and when I put my curser on it it says privit message?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:08 am

you are on the right track, go all the way over, you will have to scroll over where it says website at the end and then you will see some symbols. You are only seeing 3/4 of the page.
If you see the arrows at the bottom of the page. One on the left and one on the right there is a long box right in between that if you click on and hold and go to the right you will see that it takes you to the end of the page to the right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:39 am

yea i found it thanks so much. wow boy anyone can use this sight I am telling you. My daughter would be saying da mom. I have to give the credit for my web sight to my daughter. she is very smart and I am so very proud of her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:44 am

No problem sista,
Hey we will have you clicking and typing and adding and hmmm and everything in no time at all! Then you can say duh "I know this" in noo time flat! But I do have to say that these days.... kids are smart!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:52 pm

I like the photo you have on your page.
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:00 pm

RidethePony wrote:I like the photo you have on your page.

Thanks if you click on th photo I have post some club photos also

Back to top Go down

Post by BriansGirl Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:24 pm

I have a myspace, but it is real lame cuz I don't know how to fancy it up.
BriansGirl
BriansGirl
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Living in the United States of the Offended

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:31 am

BriansGirl wrote:I have a myspace, but it is real lame cuz I don't know how to fancy it up.

You should PM Tyara on this. She does my site and hers all the time. Laughing
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:38 am

I have so enjoyed getting to know everyone who has come to myspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down