WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarksville Test-Tune March 2nd

Go down

Clarksville Test-Tune March 2nd Empty Clarksville Test-Tune March 2nd

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:11 pm

If anyone is interested, I'll be heading out to the Test-Tune today at Clarksville, Speedway.
Gates open at 12 noon until 5:00pm.. $5 per person and $10 to run your ride.. This may be a good chance to hand out some more flyers for March Madness. I'll have some printed up before I go. If you want to go give me a ring..980-4453

Back to top Go down

Clarksville Test-Tune March 2nd Empty Re: Clarksville Test-Tune March 2nd

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:30 pm

Decent turnout at the track!! Meetup with Tyler, Victoria, Jeremy, Tammi, Mike and Ernie. Track officials were glad to see me, they didn't have any fliers, so I gave them 100 fliers to pass out during the day. Also thanks to Tyler and Victoria for walking around and handing fliers out to folks.. Track annouced "March Madness: during the day. Actually had a few of the local racers, state they would come to the event, after hearing about last years running.

Even meet a couple of guys that inquired about the club, new to the area and wanting to have some fellow stangers to hangout with..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:45 am

Although I did no testing and tuning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:37 am

Well...........what were everyones times?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down