WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatboys Cruise In/ November Meeting

3 posters

Go down

Fatboys Cruise In/ November Meeting Empty Fatboys Cruise In/ November Meeting

Post by scstanger Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:46 pm

SC Wildhorses!!!!

This weekend is the monthly Fatboys Cruise In and our monthly meeting. We'll be meeting at Fatboys between 3:30 and 4:00. We'll stay there until 6:00 at which time we'll cruise to Fuddruckers for food and fun. Please come join us as we continue to show Columbia that the SC Wildhorses Club is the biggest and best car club in SC. We currently have 26 cars coming and would love for anyone else to join us.

If you have any questions about the location or anything just let me know.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Fatboys Cruise In/ November Meeting Empty ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO BE AT FATBOYS THIS WEEKEND MARCH 9TH?

Post by mikeanthos Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Hey all, just wanted to see if anyone was going to be at the cruise in at Fat Boys on Saturday?
mikeanthos
mikeanthos

Male Number of posts : 2
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 2012 Roush Mustang Stage 3 Kona Blue (Purchased February 21, 2013)
2011 Mustang GT/CS California Special Race Red
2007 Mustang GT/CS California Special Grabber Orange
2002 Mustang Gt Steeda Mineral Grey
Mods: : I have done no Mods to the Roush as it is new, but do have some extensive plans to get some tuning work done and upgrade the pulley on and cold air intake on the car.

Back to top Go down

Fatboys Cruise In/ November Meeting Empty Re: Fatboys Cruise In/ November Meeting

Post by ipchay61 Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm

The Fatboys cruise doesn't start until April. There will be some of us at First Thursday on Main in Columbia this Thursday. The next Cruise In will be March and we have allocated the 1400 block of Main specifically for the cars and no one else. The 1400 block is between Washington and Hampton Streets and has the Sheraton Hotel, Marriott Hotel, and the new Drip on Main (in the Wells Fargo Building).
ipchay61
ipchay61
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 84
My Name: : Chip
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT - Vista Blue

Back to top Go down

Fatboys Cruise In/ November Meeting Empty Re: Fatboys Cruise In/ November Meeting

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down