WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Meeting 10/27/12

3 posters

Go down

Club Meeting 10/27/12 Empty Club Meeting 10/27/12

Post by Danstang Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 pm

This is a more official notification for the club meeting this month. We will be meeting at M-66 Bowl in Battle Creek on Saturday, October 27th at 5:00pm. We will discuss nominations for chapter presidency, other club topics and BOWLING!

Plan on the meeting to begin approximately at 5:30.

We will be meeting to determine nominations for chapter presidency election in November. Due to an enormous amount of things going on personally, I will not be in the running for another term. It has been my pleasure serving as your chapter president over the past years, thank you to all! I will not be leaving the club, just changing capacities. Please respect my decision and realize that this was not an easy one to come to.

Click here!------->MEETING
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Club Meeting 10/27/12 Empty Re: Club Meeting 10/27/12

Post by Eturner Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 pm

We should be there!..
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:11 pm

I have a conflict and cannot be there so i hope someone will post a summary of events. im sad that Dan will not run for another term but look forward to the news of the incoming president please and other news please! thanks!
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down