WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCWIldhorses & Hooters welcome you to a cruise in on Two Notch Rd

3 posters

Go down

SCWIldhorses & Hooters welcome you to a cruise in on Two Notch Rd Empty SCWIldhorses & Hooters welcome you to a cruise in on Two Notch Rd

Post by my2005stanggt Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:47 am

EVENT: Hooters car,truck, and bike cruise in
SPONSORING CLUB: SCWildhorses
DATE: 1 September 2012
TIME: 4ish till 9 PM
Contacts: Terry Gofforth (terryg2005@gmail.com), Chip Rinehart

If you happen to be on FT Jackson, let me know and I'll drop off some flyers to you.

Max participation is requested since SCWildhorses is the hosting car club.
Come out for some good music, food, and free conversation. patriot
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

SCWIldhorses & Hooters welcome you to a cruise in on Two Notch Rd Empty Re: SCWIldhorses & Hooters welcome you to a cruise in on Two Notch Rd

Post by White Lightning Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 pm

hmmmmm, hooters and cars....can't go wrong w/ that combo...got it on the calender.
White Lightning
White Lightning
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
Humor : If it's not a FORD, I'll Walk!
My Name: : Craig
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Shelby GT/SC
Factory Installed Whipple 550
3:73 Gears

Back to top Go down

SCWIldhorses & Hooters welcome you to a cruise in on Two Notch Rd Empty Re: SCWIldhorses & Hooters welcome you to a cruise in on Two Notch Rd

Post by jpac811 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Sorry I havent been around much this season. Ill try to make it to this show. Ill be in my truck though since the Mustang is in FL getting some upgrades. Hopefully see you all soon
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : anything funny
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium, Alloy
Mods: : 464WHP/438FT-LBS Whipple Supercharger, 3.5in Pulley, BBR 93oct dyno tuned w/SCT Xcal2, BBK long tubes, BBK o/r X, Borla cat back exhaust, Exedy Mach 500, Eibach Pro Kit, BBR LCAs, BBR Adj. Pan Hard Bar, 4300k HIDs, LED map lights/ turn signals/ side markers/ rear side markers/ reverse lights/ license plate light, Plasti dipped Pony/GT emblems, VHT'd front turn signals, rear side markers, tail lights, third brake light
Vids of both my rides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jpac811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down