WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lugnut game on Aug 7th Sorry about the date

3 posters

Go down

Lugnut game on Aug 7th  Sorry about the date Empty Lugnut game on Aug 7th Sorry about the date

Post by Black On Black Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi All
I am putting together a group of car people and friends to go to Eat-A-Palooza at the Lugnut game on Aug. 7th this is a tuesday night with a 7:05 start time, Gates open at 6pm. Ticket are 17.00 dollars which includes a ticket to the game and unlimited food and soft drinks. Last year some of us went to a game and had a great time. Ticket are normally 10 dollars so that make the food part only 7 dollars and for ball park food that is cheap. I will need the money for the ticket by July 18th as I need to buy the ticket then. I will try to get us box seat for the game. All ticket are 17 dollars no discounts for children. Please respond to this thread for count and information I will check it daily.

Last edited by Black On Black on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Lugnut game on Aug 7th  Sorry about the date Empty Re: Lugnut game on Aug 7th Sorry about the date

Post by Eturner Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Would love too but don't think we will have the extra cash for it!....
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Lugnut game on Aug 7th  Sorry about the date Empty Re: Lugnut game on Aug 7th Sorry about the date

Post by Black On Black Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:33 am

Very Happy Thanks for the interest Very Happy
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Lets try this with the correct date
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:12 am

Gotta check my calander, I'll let you know.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down