WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members on the eastside?

+2
wingedone
dbl tak
6 posters

Go down

Members on the eastside? Empty Members on the eastside?

Post by dbl tak Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 am

Are there any Wildhorses members who live here on the eastside? I recently switched jobs and am not traveling for work like I use to. I'm looking to start going to meets and hanging out again. My job was why I could never become a full member since I couldn't make the required meets. cheers
dbl tak
dbl tak
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
Humor : whats that?
My Name: : Aaron
My Ride/Rides: : 1985 Mustang GT
1998 Mustang GT Convertable
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Mods: : 1985 MUSTANG: Saleen Side skirts, Cobra bumper and wing, 8.8 rear end, 5 lug conversion, '95 brakes and suspension, 306 cu.in. w/300hp and tq at the wheels, edelbrock RMP intake, pro systems carb, bbk headers, magnaflow mufflers, underdrive pulleys, electric fan, 3 core radiator, Edelbrock RPM heads, Speed Pro forged pistons, stock rods and crank.

Back to top Go down

Members on the eastside? Empty Re: Members on the eastside?

Post by wingedone Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:08 pm

"required meets"????????????????????

shrug

Man, if there are required meets, I am in big trouble.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Ya there are no "required meets" anymore. Things have changed allot sense you met up with us so many years ago @ the Woodward dream cruise. Come and hang when you can
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by dbl tak Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:25 pm

so is there any members here in metro detroit?
dbl tak
dbl tak
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Mods: : 1985 MUSTANG: Saleen Side skirts, Cobra bumper and wing, 8.8 rear end, 5 lug conversion, '95 brakes and suspension, 306 cu.in. w/300hp and tq at the wheels, edelbrock RMP intake, pro systems carb, bbk headers, magnaflow mufflers, underdrive pulleys, electric fan, 3 core radiator, Edelbrock RPM heads, Speed Pro forged pistons, stock rods and crank.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimC Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 am

I'm in Fort Gratiot (North end of Port Huron) and work in Grosse Pointe. Where are you located?
JimC
JimC
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by dbl tak Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 pm

I live in warren and work in auburn hills and wixom..
dbl tak
dbl tak
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by dbl tak Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm

I'd like to get a meet together out here. I have a pretty big yard we could have a cook out when the weather breaks and warms up..

Who would be interested in getting a party or meet should I say, together over here for for the east siders and maybe try to branch out?
dbl tak
dbl tak
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Not really an east sider, but we need to try to get over to some things on that side this year.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by dbl tak Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm

I would like to get an all mustang show scheduled out here. I'm thinking about talking to Duggan's on Woodward about this. It has lots of parking and a car atmosphere as well as car history.
dbl tak
dbl tak
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by otoslow Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Im in. Love Warren, Sterling Heights area. Just north of Warren in Utica is a nice place called Dave and Busters. We could all let loose there one day too.
otoslow
otoslow
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : żżż
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Black Gt
Mods: : Bbk CAI. Bbk Under Drive Pulleys. 3.73 Gears. Sct Programmer. Bbk X-Pipe. Slp Loudmouth 2 Cat Back.Short Throw Shifter. Eibach Springs. Added 2012- Tko 600.Spec stage 3 clutch. Alum drive shaft. Lakewood sfi scatter shield. And cosmetic add ons.

Back to top Go down

Post by dbl tak Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:31 am

Yeah thats a huge place. There is also cj barrymores off M59 in Shelby I believe it is. They use to have car shows also. They have go carts and a bunch of other stuff.
dbl tak
dbl tak
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down