WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas for CASA

2 posters

Go down

Christmas for CASA Empty Christmas for CASA

Post by Crys_707 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 am

That's right, our day event Christmas for CASA is getting near. December 3, 2011 at Walker Winn-Dixie we will be hosting a Cruise In. At the Cruise In people will be able to donate toys for the children who are part of the CASA system. The Cruise In will be from noon to 4. If you would like to come we will be glad to see you there. If you can not donate a toy that is fine. The more cars we have there the more attention that it will get. The cars will draw the crowd and the people in the crowd might just get to donate a toy. We have a goal of two toys per kid and there are 74 kids. So please show your support. Thanks Crystal. Very Happy santa santa santa santa santa Let's help Santa! santa santa santa
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Christmas for CASA Empty Re: Christmas for CASA

Post by dago Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 am

santa iagree
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down