WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convertibles needed..........URGENT!

+3
BRADTHEBLADE
wingedone
Danstang
7 posters

Go down

Convertibles needed..........URGENT! Empty Convertibles needed..........URGENT!

Post by Danstang Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 am

The Eaton Rapids High School student council was wondering if we would have any members with convertible Mustangs interested in being in the Homecoming Parade to carry the homecoming king/queen and so forth. They are looking for 5 convertibles (at a minimum 3). I need to know by tomorrow. I know it is short notice, MJ just found out about this. If anyone is interested, please give me a call right away at 616-308-1831. Unfortunately, this would exclude the rest of us hard tops.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Convertibles needed..........URGENT! Empty Re: Convertibles needed..........URGENT!

Post by wingedone Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:34 am

Does it have to be a Mustang??
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Convertibles needed..........URGENT! Empty Re: Convertibles needed..........URGENT!

Post by Danstang Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 am

No, it doesn't have to be. Are you thinking Camaro?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:18 am

Danstang wrote:No, it doesn't have to be. Are you thinking Camaro?

Yes. Smile

Barbara wants to know what the rain plan would be?
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:46 am

I'll have to let you know about the rain plan. Good question.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 pm

i wish i knew some one with a vert. scratch scratch

mine's ready if you need it just let me know 5.0
wasnt me
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Okay, Bessie is in also, so that makes 3 'verts so far. I'll get a hold of Randy next. Thanks Brad and Thomas!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Does it have to have an engine or trans? if that does not matter I have one Smile
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:49 pm

I'd trade my car for a convertible.....just sayin Very Happy
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:57 pm

That's what i love about these high school girls... I get older, they stay the same age....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:40 am

Shady wrote:That's what i love about these high school girls... I get older, they stay the same age....

Hahahahahahahahaha
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Great, looks like Randy will be in also!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Hey convertible gang, the line up spot is on S. River St. just off of State St. at 5:15pm this Friday (9/30/11). The parade rout goes north on River to Knight St, from Knight over to Main St. (just the downtown area), then from Main St over to State St. which you will stay on until you get to Eaton Rapids High School. I believe the ending point is at the area of the football field.

We may be one 'vert short, it looks like Bessie cannot make it (family emergency), so that puts us back to 3 'verts. Does anyone else know of other convertibles that may be able to help?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Hopefully the rain will be gone by then.

What is the rain plan if it is not?
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm

I haven't heard of any rain plans as of yet, but it looks like the weather should be good by parade time.

The actual meeting time and place is at 5pm at the Skinner funeral home parking lot on the west side of River St.. If any other news comes, I'll let you all know.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Just a heads up. I was looking at the hour-by-hour for Friday and it is showing rain up to that time.

If it is, we will not be there.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down