WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

airbrusher

4 posters

Go down

airbrusher Empty airbrusher

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 am

i am inneed of a real good airbrush artist some one semi-local if anyone knows of one let me know i have a new idea for the vert.thanks 5.0
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

airbrusher Empty Re: airbrusher

Post by whitesnake Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:24 am

hey got a guy i know that air brush his name is michael olney 269-420-2385 or email him at aolney@net-link.net he might be doing my cobra on my cay this winter he live in bellevue
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Brad, the guy that painted the red car does airbrushing...i think you seen his wife's honda that was all air brushed... i don't have a good number on him anymore but last i knew he still worked at Priority Auto Body in Dewitt

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by 95wickedillusions Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:09 pm

the guy that workes at the Lakeview Mall airbrushing t-shirts did a Mustang in Albion and it is sweet.
95wickedillusions
95wickedillusions
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Wayne Parsons
My Ride/Rides: : 95 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down