WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in going to this years Hospice Pony run, Blue Ridge Parkway? Sept 17th,18th 2011

2 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in going to this years Hospice Pony run, Blue Ridge Parkway?  Sept 17th,18th 2011 Empty Anyone interested in going to this years Hospice Pony run, Blue Ridge Parkway? Sept 17th,18th 2011

Post by JTTISON Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 am

Hey folks, Ive got my registration for the annual Hospice Pony run 2011, takin place at Biltmore estates in Brevard, then ofcourse, the Pony run thru Blue Ridge Parkway.....Ive always wanted to go so this year Im making plans to attend the show on Saturday, then run on Sun. If anyone is interested in riding up together or attending, please let me know. Show is sat a.m., then run is following day, ending with awards ceremony. Im thinking about going up Fri after work, hotel is pretty reasonable, and its about 150 miles to get there-to give myself an opportunity to clean up and get ready for show.....the website for registration form is http://brmcoa.org/brmcoa/2011-pony-run/PONYRUN_REGISTRATION_2011_2.pdf this is a flyer for the show showing host hotels http://brmcoa.org/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=936
JTTISON
JTTISON
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
My Name: : Jay
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Cobra convertible, 1996 GT
Mods: : 2003 Cobra convertible*****my Dream car just purchased in Feb 2011******took me 6 yrs to find her but paid off, only 13K on odometer, is mostly stock other than pulleys and exhaust....96 is built, car is ready for supercharger just not sure thats what i want to do.....

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in going to this years Hospice Pony run, Blue Ridge Parkway?  Sept 17th,18th 2011 Empty Re: Anyone interested in going to this years Hospice Pony run, Blue Ridge Parkway? Sept 17th,18th 2011

Post by scstanger Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Stacy and I may make this trip. I'll keep you posted!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down