WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

selling the vert

5 posters

Go down

selling the vert Empty selling the vert

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:19 am

as the title says im selling he vert.just so no one want to he-ha about price i wont take a penny less than 4,500.it can sit in the garage and rot first.now there is nothing wrong with it.just time for it to go.for those who dont know it.it has custom paint a 5.0 cobra motor 5 speed world class trans from 84-93 era car with first gear swaped aluminum drive shaft and 8.8 4:10 rear end all black leather cobra interior alot of powder coated parts(thanks tim)as well as two nitrous tanks and custom floor in trunk has saleen speedster cover style bar has won many trophies and awards.....ect.ect if you want more detales just call 517-588-1288
selling the vert Img00010 selling the vert Img00011
i am how ever open to trades for 4x4 truck i can fit the family in or a boat to take the kids skiing and tubeing with thanks.................brad
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

selling the vert Empty Re: selling the vert

Post by BraMas Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm

WTF? you put all that time into it and now selling it?
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:24 pm

yea ready to move on.want to spend some more time with the fam and they are not into the car seen.i have drug them around for enough years it is time for somthing new.if i can sell the car or trade it for something then im not out anything even at a lose of money we had our fun with it now let someone else put there touch on it
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 pm

I know your saying. Mason and Amanda could careless about car things. I've been so tempted to get rid of it for a Jeep,dune buggy or boat o many times. Good luck with sale.
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:54 pm

sorry to see it go brad that thing is lookin real good! i like what you have done with it and i hope a good owner comes around to get it. now you need a bronco!!!! or a Raptor!!!!! haha
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Well I hope you stay with the club Brad. We would miss you and the family. Shocked
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Wanna trade? Very Happy My kids loved your convertible, they want to ride in one real bad. Sad to see it go, good luck.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down