WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMRA(National Mustang Racing Association) IN BOWLING GREEN

3 posters

Go down

NMRA(National Mustang Racing Association) IN BOWLING GREEN  Empty NMRA(National Mustang Racing Association) IN BOWLING GREEN

Post by foxbodyman8907 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:45 pm

its almost time for nmra again. the dates are september 30th-october 2nd.we have rooms lined up if you wanna come and stay. for anyone that hasnt been its a 3 day event which includes racing car show and swap meets. we will cruise up there friday evening. get u early saturday and stay all day at the event. then leave out mid morning sunday. the prices are 44 for a single room and 51 for a double this includes taxes. you will have to put down money for one night. if you wanna pay up front for both nights that is fine. if your sharing both of you need to split the first night cost . this deposit is non-refundable since previous years have left the presidents paying for the unused rooms when people backed out last minute. let us know asap if you intend on coming

Single
1) Nick and Tina

Double

Last edited by foxbodyman8907 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

foxbodyman8907

Male Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

NMRA(National Mustang Racing Association) IN BOWLING GREEN  Empty Re: NMRA(National Mustang Racing Association) IN BOWLING GREEN

Post by RidethePony Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Nicholas and I will be goin so we will need a single
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

NMRA(National Mustang Racing Association) IN BOWLING GREEN  Empty Re: NMRA(National Mustang Racing Association) IN BOWLING GREEN

Post by billfisher Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:54 pm

taking the motorhome again this year. i hope more folks show up this year. last year was a tiny crowd.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down