WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson Cruise Nights/Car Shows 2012

2 posters

Go down

Jackson Cruise Nights/Car Shows 2012 Empty Jackson Cruise Nights/Car Shows 2012

Post by Danstang Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:46 am

**REVISED for 2012 season**

I think we definitely need to do some of these shows in Jackson. They have a car show every last Friday of the month from May thru Sept. They've done a great job revitalizing downtown Jackson and I've heard great things about those shows. Here are the dates I've seen so far:

May TBA
June TBA
July TBA
August TBA

Here is a brief quote from the city of Jackson site:

"Cruise In’s have become a very popular and anticipated event in Jackson, attracting hundreds of classic cars, antiques, street rods, and more, to the downtown streets. Live entertainment, radio broadcasts, and a vendor area with food and merchandise will also fill the Downtown. A “Best in Show” winner will be chosen at each Cruise In and all cruisers can enter to win DDA Gift Certificates. In addition to the cars and entertainment on the street, many Downtown restaurants feature entertainment while merchants offer sales and specials in their stores. See you there!
Cost: Free"
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Jackson Cruise Nights/Car Shows 2012 Empty Re: Jackson Cruise Nights/Car Shows 2012

Post by Danstang Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:46 am

We are actually planning to attend the May 25th Friday night cruise-in. Should be a good time and a chance to get into the Jackson area.

We'll have to work in some meeting plans and a place to eat after.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Jackson Cruise Nights/Car Shows 2012 Empty Re: Jackson Cruise Nights/Car Shows 2012

Post by GreyGhost Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Sounds good to me.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down